2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the KRGR question.

...and now that we're on new boards, I can be Hjalmar instead of Hjalmarr.

:banana

Thank You Sideshow. I enjoyed the contest.

Wot a Wazzuk!!!!

I, TC The Great am proud and honoured to announce..............................

That.........................................

Of the 28 Uruk entries................................................

Only one nitwit got the answer totally wrong..........................................

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC :eek::google:sick

TolkienCollector said:
I, TC The Great am proud and honoured to announce..............................

That.........................................

Of the 28 Uruk entries................................................

Only one nitwit got the answer totally wrong..........................................

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC :eek::google:sick

It was actually 38 entries so it's not AS bad :D Plus it was late, you'd been up for 6 days straight - don't be so hard on yourself :duff

SideshowDusty said:
It was actually 38 entries so it's not AS bad :D Plus it was late, you'd been up for 6 days straight - don't be so hard on yourself :duff

I'm sendin meself up, but ta anyways Dusty............... sorry fer any abuse I gave ya :D

TC :naughty

TolkienCollector said:
I'm sendin meself up, but ta anyways Dusty............... sorry fer any abuse I gave ya :D

TC :naughty

Its ok TC, we still get our Pippins :banana

LOTRSWfan said:
Its ok TC, we still get our Pippins :banana

True LOTRS. I also got Gollum poster from Arwen & $25 from Tolkienesque, so I'm a happy chappie!!! Fanks to both of them, SS and all the loons who made it a fun time :cool::cool:

TC :wacky

TolkienCollector said:
True LOTRS. I also got Gollum poster from Arwen & $25 from Tolkienesque, so I'm a happy chappie!!! Fanks to both of them, SS and all the loons who made it a fun time :cool::cool:

TC :wacky

We both did well! My totals are:

Pippin statue and Vampire Willow from Sideshow. A Mouth of Sauron Bust, Grishnákh Bust, Pippin Helm, Nightmare Before X-Mas DVD, Aragorn and Frodo action figures, Anakin Hasbro Lightsaber all from different members. Made a trade for a Biblo autograph card and met tons of new great people (best part).

All in all, a great week

LOTRSWfan said:
We both did well! My totals are:

Pippin statue and Vampire Willow from Sideshow. A Mouth of Sauron Bust, Grishnákh Bust, Pippin Helm, Nightmare Before X-Mas DVD, Aragorn and Frodo action figures, Anakin Hasbro Lightsaber all from different members. Made a trade for a Biblo autograph card and met tons of new great people (best part).

All in all, a great week

Hopefully, we can sort some other Topps autos out matey! I'll be in touch in next few days.

TC :D

TolkienCollector said:
Hopefully, we can sort some other Topps autos out matey! I'll be in touch in next few days.

Sounds great! I still have all that Batman stuff for you. (Did you find that pippin BTW?)

LOTRSWfan said:
Sounds great! I still have all that Batman stuff for you. (Did you find that pippin BTW?)

I just managed ta find Pip. So, that's ROTK Aragorn & Theoden AND Two Towers Pip as well??? U want all 3????

Pls LMK LOTRS.

Fanks

TolkienCollector said:
I just managed ta find Pip. So, that's ROTK Aragorn & Theoden AND Two Towers Pip as well??? U want all 3????

Pls LMK LOTRS.

Fanks

PM sent :)

Okay, I finally caved and had to go to bed. Sooooo, what was the grand finale like this year???

Dunno....missed the whole thing. Didnt much care either. I wouldnt have been able to enter the scavenger hunt contest anyway. Maybe next year I'll finally have some luck. The Spooktacular just isnt for me it seems.... :sick

Looks like the shipping specials may be hanging around a bit. Noticed a banner for 'Fall Shipping Specials' and it takes you to the Spooktacular shipping specials. If so, this is great. The shipping breaks really help!! :joy

I noticed that as well, Ox, and if its correct I think I'm gonna do some serious comparion shopping today and if SS has the better price I may just clean up on all the items that I'm missing. I expected to spend a bit more this Spook than I did, so I might as well go ahead and get some more stuff.

Thank you Sideshow for a spectacular Spooktacular and thank you Freaks for the great time in the chatroom (VERY entertaining) and for keeping us updated on the banner specials on this thread.

Jesseawilson said:
I haven't seen anyone attack SS or give them a really hard time this year unlike last year (LOTRG anyone :rolleyes: )...

I don't think it's appropriate labelling a whole website/forum because of a few people. :rolleyes: :mad: Also, read some of the previous posts in this thread. It's happening here as well.

Last edited:
Back