2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks

I Waited Around For 6 Hours On Chat, Then Once It Reached 40 I Got Booted And Can't Get Back On....i'm Sorry But This Should Have Been Down Through A Better System Sideshow...i've Never Been Disappointed Until Now!!!!!!!!!!

The chat is from this site this year since Chris on honeymoon. You need to scroll to the top of this page to get in. Just click on "Chat Room." Be warned, lots of people in here so lots of lag.

Thanks Unique

I'm upset because I waited 6 hours for 35+ people, they should have known that was going to happen. Then once I get booted they start giving prizes away. I'm really ticked off!!!!

Sorry to hear that Kookie but this isn't a sideshow hosted chat like normal. This the first time it done like this and probably the last.

Chicky and I got booted too - these little giveaways are just random - no one can control technology - it controls US :sick There's still 4 1/2 more days left - mostly it's just supposed to be a fun time interacting with fellow collectors and some staffers - I hope you have at least enjoyed that part of it :duff

It's been tough but you can't blame SS. They are working there butts off.
Just look at Dusty, no butt and Marc no butt either

I've entered every contest on the Sideshow site and still haven't won. I think the odds are too low.
I was very tempted by that first special they had for a Premium Hellboy at $180 or so with a free Abe Sapien Figure, I'm glad it disappeared before I did something foolish like buy the thing. :eek:

I still haven't gotten my email for the Friday the 13th book. I looked on the winners page and it me for sure. Have they been sent yet?

lakeshouse said:
anybody else having trouble Chat room?
I keep getting these error boxes.... :banghead

I was having a heck of a time also, are you using a Mac? Sideshow Marc suggested using Safari instead of Firefox. I use Safari but was still having trouble till I upgraded to Flash Player 8. With Safari and Flash 8, I wasn't timing out. It was still slow but at least I logged in.

Der K and Prophecy Buffy banner up now. Buy Der K at reg price and get Buffy for $25.

I'm not sure if that'll work Dusty. I got the latest flash player plug-in and the chatroom still runs slowly. It's just not build for large groups of people.

1/4 Sse Dracula

Dont know if its been post yet, but the 1/4 scale SSE Dracula is at 25% off + you get a free SSE 12'' Hunchback.Thats cool.

I was on the site for like a ½ hour and didn't get a single banner. But earlier today I did get the dreaded dancing pumpkin! :D

Back