2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I got the 25% off Freddy Krueger ¼ scale, passed. I just got Taylor POTA Astronaut at 25% off (w/that) I also will get Astronaut Brent for free if I pick that up. Passing again. No interest in either. Banners are my only hope of getting anything. I'm not able to get online for the chats, I'm at work when these seem to take place. I just gotta keep at it! Thanks SS for doing this yet again!

Well, not officially a Spooktacular thing, but I won the Bologna Day contest. Dusty tells me I win Piggy and Link Hogthrob busts but also a 2 lb. midget:

Lebanon Bologna

A Pennsylvania Dutch tradition. This uniquely mellow tangy flavored bologna is 90% lean. Comes as a 2 lb. midget.

I'll bring the midget around when he gets here. :D

Go Sideshow! :banana

All righty, I need to play "catch-up" here. Has anyone seen the Demon Freddy have a one of those Spooktacular sales? I'm just dying to buy that thing. Or is it kinda too new for them to put a sale on?

Whats more, there's another e-coupon. And now I'm actually REALLY tempted to buy something. Its $25 off for RU customers on the Galadriel statue. I originally had to cancel her, but this is tempting.....ebay price with SideShow customer service....:drool
Whattodo....whattodo :confused:

Polystoner said:
Well, not officially a Spooktacular thing, but I won the Bologna Day contest. Dusty tells me I win Piggy and Link Hogthrob busts but also a 2 lb. midget:

I'll bring the midget around when he gets here. :D

Go Sideshow! :banana

Congrats Polystoner. I was a runner-up and won a $20 gift certificate.

Thanks Sideshow! :joy

B-Electronic said:
Whats more, there's another e-coupon. And now I'm actually REALLY tempted to buy something. Its $25 off for RU customers on the Galadriel statue. I originally had to cancel her, but this is tempting.....ebay price with SideShow customer service....:drool
Whattodo....whattodo :confused:

1. Take a deep breath.
2. Call the credit card company and beg for a higher credit limit.
3. Charge away!
4. Sit back and feel good about your collection.
5. Repeat tommorow

:banana

Zoomaround said:
Congrats Polystoner. I was a runner-up and won a $20 gift certificate.

Thanks! Congrats to you as well. Glad they decided to award other stories too. You the radio trickster, box trickster, or marriage trickster?

:elefant

Polystoner said:
Thanks! Congrats to you as well. Glad they decided to award other stories too. You the radio trickster, box trickster, or marriage trickster?

:elefant

Darn, I was hoping you wouldn't ask....
I'm the "marriage" trickster -- build your own polystone man.
:naughty

Chicky says she wants to try and get 35 peeps in the room. I don't have any friends to ask so I thought I'd try here. She wants to give away stuff I just know it! Please come. Click on "Chat Room" at the top of this page.

Currently 20.

Is there a link off the main spooktacular page or is IRC only this time... I'm at work so kinda limited....

Back