$2 Mill Batcave themed home theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so hoping for an 89 room so I was disappointed to see it be Nolan :)

BTW that Star Trek is cool but way too bright for a home theater room.

Oh yeah, an 89 room would have been boss.

I also think a Jurassic Park room would be AMAZING! Ya know, some electrified fencing, velociraptor etc.

I'd love to have a Bat-themed home theater whenever I build/buy a house. Guess I better win the lotto first, though, lol.

It's really cool, but I'd probably get sick of a theme theater after a while. I'd rather just have a nicely built regular theater. Something like this guy has on Blu-Ray.com https://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=Mr.Poindexter&folderid=4272

I want to go to there. :drool I partially agree about the "theme" theaters. I'd like something that shows, say "Batman", though subtlety is key for me. Take for example, his "hidden entrance" to his home theater, I might be inclined to have a bookcase synched to the 3-keys of a piano as a nod to the Nolan films, and maybe, inside the theater, have the screen and an armory with the Batsuit come up out of the floor. Though, all of this would require sufficient funds, which I, sadly, do not have. :lol

I want to go to there. :drool I partially agree about the "theme" theaters. I'd like something that shows, say "Batman", though subtlety is key for me. Take for example, his "hidden entrance" to his home theater, I might be inclined to have a bookcase synched to the 3-keys of a piano as a nod to the Nolan films, and maybe, inside the theater, have the screen and an armory with the Batsuit come up out of the floor. Though, all of this would require sufficient funds, which I, sadly, do not have. :lol

Well if this guy paid $2M, I hope he has all of the bolded for that price !

I was talking about the guy's theater that you posted. How he has the "cabinet" as part of his wall. The person with the "Batcave" apparently has a Shakespeare bust which opens a hidden door that exposes an elevator with a fingerprint scanner which leads to the theater.

Cool, but I'd rather have a Disney theme, or Marvel theme, rather than Batman.

Something to showcase more stuff than just batman, for variety's sake.

A Disney home theatre would be epic, or a star wars one! Anyone ever been to Disneyland Paris? There's this star wars esque Cinema experiece. Awesome.

Nothing fancy like the batcave one, but I love mine...

043.jpg

015.jpg

Back