1st or 2nd Proto Michael Jackson thriller head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one of the 2 do you prefer?

• Normal

Votes: 139 71.6%
  • Smiling

Votes: 55 28.4%

• Total voters
I hope that they will change something on the non zombie head to look more like Michael.

Hmmm...I was firmly in the camp for the smiling head since I first saw it, but after comparing photos...I think I like the non-smiling sculpt a bit more now.

I hope that they will change something on the non zombie head to look more like Michael.

Hey Kapital...just wondering why you have those characters in your signature?...what's the link between them? Luis Miguel, Joker, Jon Bon Jovi, George Michael and Michael Jackson?

I much prefer the non-smiling version. That version to me looks exactly like Jackson. The smiling version though looks like some random Indian man or at best someone who impersonates Jackson at birthdays and whatnot.

Hey
Don't you think that HT were originally thinking about releasing a "late 70's-early 80's" Michael Jackson figure (because of that face/head sculpt) and with his death then they thought of switching to a Thriller version just adding the extra head and clothing?

Nope,just let Hot Toys take their time and improve the Smiling Sculpt,i have a feeling they will.

Back