1st or 2nd Proto Michael Jackson thriller head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one of the 2 do you prefer?

• Normal

Votes: 139 71.6%
  • Smiling

Votes: 55 28.4%

• Total voters
Most people I'm sure will display the zombie version anyways...

If it came with the prototype head I would have alternated, as and when I felt like a change... with this head it'll probably be mostly the Zombie head.

PICT0306.JPG

PICT0307.JPG

PICT0308.JPG

PICT0309.JPG

PICT0310.JPG

PICT0311.JPG

PICT0312.JPG

PICT0314.JPG

PICT0315.JPG

I am still seeing a old asian man in the eyes of that sculpt a little.

it's odd. that looks more like michael jackson than the high res production pics. .......just not a thriller michael jackson. (to me anyway)

I still prefer the prototype, but this does look great still. (looks like it would suit 'singing a balad' michael maybe?)

aww boo :( I just noticed... the production zombie head has got much less shading on the face than the prototype, and the eyes aren't as good... (they're looking direectly flat ahead... I loved how they were looking down slightly, giving the scary staring face)

PICT0306.JPG

aww boo :( I just noticed... the production zombie head has got much less shading on the face than the prototype, and the eyes aren't as good... (they're looking direectly flat ahead... I loved how they were looking down slightly, giving the scary staring face)

PICT0306.JPG

I just noticed too, Why oh why?? :confused:

again the 1st zombie head is better!

Every zombie sculpt close up is way too blurry to tell, I would wait for better pics before the complaining starts. Too blurry and also the shots seem to be from an elevated level so the camera is capturing alot of shade too. I admit though, from what you see his eyes looks alot more relaxed.

Back