1mod6 Voltí – Alternative power source for Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So each volti will only work with a specific HT figure. So if you buy it for Ironman Mark III, it will not work on Mark II- is that correct?

Also, I didn't see one for the original T-800 Endoskeleton. And are you planning one for War Machine?

So each volti will only work with a specific HT figure. So if you buy it for Ironman Mark III, it will not work on Mark II- is that correct?

Also, I didn't see one for the original T-800 Endoskeleton. And are you planning one for War Machine?

Correct, each figure needs a unique Voltí. However figures that have exact the same electric setup and compartments can use the same Voltí.

I don't have the T-800 so we cannot make/test a Voltí for it.
Yes, in the future I'll definitely be adding most of the IM1 & IM2 to my collection including War Machine. When that happens, we'll make a Voltí for it.:)

Will you be adding the Tony Stark figure? There are 5 LEDS on him and it's a pain switching them all on and off. Would be much easier connected to the mains.
And how about DX Batman? I'd love to have the sonar eyes on more and get more use of the second head. I'm sure there are a lot of DX owners out there too...

Last edited:
Will you be adding the Tony Stark figure? There are 5 LEDS on him and it's a pain switching them all on and off. Would be much easier connected to the mains.
And how about DX Batman? I'd love to have the sonar eyes on more and get more use of the second head. I'm sure there are a lot of DX owners out there too...

I don't have the Mech Test Tony Stark figure yet, but will add it to my collection eventually and we'll make Voltí for it too. I totally understand what you mean with multiple switches. Also the chances of screwing up the pose are high when trying to turn those tiny switches on:gah:.
The batman DX is in the works, so should be coming soon after the DX joker.

Do you have one for the BD Mark 3? And can we see the back of the figure with the wiring setup? I want to see how much it would hamper movement or display?

Do you have one for the BD Mark 3? And can we see the back of the figure with the wiring setup? I want to see how much it would hamper movement or display?

No, I don't have the MIII BD figure yet. When I add it to my collection, we'll make a Voltí for it.

Back