1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) FIRST RUN CLOSED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horse

The first post used to have a list of about 40 people who were interested. Beto has removed the list.

Are we SOL??? :dunno

I thought I read somewhere in here that he was only making 7 of them.

Hmmm.... that's strange. I remember Beto telling me over the phone a few months back that he would make more, but because he didn't get much interest when he announced the first ten (number that wasn't even reached and which happened to include some items like hands and shoes at no charge), that he would hold production until he saw interest again when the final product was shown. I still don't understand why only 7 people paid their deposit or full amount when he announced the run of the first ten sets with the extra stuff included.
I'm sure he will continue making more if there's enough interest shown.

Hmmm.... that's strange. I remember Beto telling me over the phone a few months back that he would make more, but because he didn't get much interest when he announced the first ten (number that wasn't even reached and which happened to include the extra stuff at no charge), that he would hold production until he saw interest again when the final product was shown. I still don't understand why only 7 people paid their deposit or full amount when he announced the run of the first ten sets with the extra stuff included.
I'm sure he will continue making more if there's enough interest shown.

Hot Toys

I'm almost sure he'll continue making them. Look at his Ash from Evil Dead, he's still making it and even improving it. He even has plans to continue making his Darkman, which is one of his first (or first) figures offered in this boards.

I'm almost sure he'll continue making them. Look at his Ash from Evil Dead, he's still making it and even improving it. He even has plans to continue making his Darkman, which is one of his first (or first) figures offered in this boards.

UUUHH wait a second Commtech! So does that mean future Joker outfits will be better than these Joker outfits? :dunno

EF is right though. I'm pretty sure the fact HT got the 89 Bats license put a damper on the signups but after seeing the amazing quality of beto's set I bet some of those that were going to wait for HT's showing will go ahead and jump on board.

UUUHH wait a second Commtech! So does that mean future Joker outfits will be better than these Joker outfits? :dunno

Don't really know.:dunno Don't really think so. Maybe. But are you willing to wait for that to see if it ever happens? I don't think so. I know you want that Nicholson Joker in your hands right now. :naughty

I know the Ash is being improved because Beto just loves that movie and character a lot. And all he is improving is the headsculpt, which is something he didn't make in the Nicholson Joker project since we are getting the headsculpt from imaresqd. I don't remember him mentioning an improvement for the Darkman, just a reissue. But then again, his Darkman has no room for improvement. It's beautiful. And I regret passing on it the first time. :monkey2

Looking at what HT came up with their 2 Ledger Jokers this one will at least beattheir first Jack in terms of accuracy. The pants pattern are too easy for HT to fail. This one is accurate to the button. I passed on being in the first run due to financial issues but would really love to be on a future run. Hopefully there will be enough interest for this. I cant see a reason why there shouldnt be... :dunno:

Back