1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) FIRST RUN CLOSED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

This breaks my heart...A friend of my step father's is supposedly going to introduce me to Jack Nicholson in April, the figure won't be completed by then, but my goodness, I'll print out the pictures at least to show him Beto's masterful work.

....it's so i n c r e d i b l e ! !

:thud:

This breaks my heart...A friend of my step father's is supposedly going to introduce me to Jack Nicholson in April, the figure won't be completed by then, but my goodness, I'll print out the pictures at least to show him Beto's masterful work.

....it's so i n c r e d i b l e ! !

Very cool! Too bad you won't have the figure. Maybe you could take the stand you'll have him on and get it signed. That would be awesome.

Very cool! Too bad you won't have the figure. Maybe you could take the stand you'll have him on and get it signed. That would be awesome.

It would be awesome, but I don't have a stand :/

Beside a stand, though...I'd want him to sign everything! I know that would just be a pain, so if anything I'll just take a picture with him...hopefully I'll meet him :)

5639316870_bd494b7802_b.jpg

I'd love to see a parade trencher sometime too. Maybe even the outfit worn in Vicki's apartment as well. I can't get over how "real" everything looks.

Just out of curiosity, beto, the shoe tops look white instead of light purple in that pic. Is that due to lighting or have you not finished painting them there?

Back