1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) FIRST RUN CLOSED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! I just can't wait for this. Any idea on when the first run will be shipped? Cheers!

I just want to let you guys know that I spoke with Beto today on the phone and together with his girlfriend, Lupita, they are working on the shirts right now. They finally got their shipment of REAL silk from Europe and will color it to match the screen accurate colors used. Now tell me, do you guys really think that Hot Toys will give us real silk for the shirts? I don't think so. He also told me he's working on the buttons and cufflinks which are all unique sculpts of different things (example: the cufflinks are semi-spread decks of cards).

Can't wait to see an update! :banana

I just want to let you guys know that I spoke with Beto today on the phone and together with his girlfriend, Lupita, they are working on the shirts right now. They finally got their shipment of REAL silk from Europe and will color it to match the screen accurate colors used. Now tell me, do you guys really think that Hot Toys will give us real silk for the shirts? I don't think so. He also told me he's working on the buttons and cufflinks which are all unique sculpts of different things (example: the cufflinks are semi-spread decks of cards).

Can't wait to see an update! :banana

Sounds like HT won't be able to touch beto's set. I'm really looking forward to this. I hope he decides to make the parade trencher someday too.

Sorry for the crap pictures I will take a new ones soon!
I only need to finish the scarf the shoes and gloves are in mold process,
5556419229_f92b8db1b9_b.jpg

5557004382_accf165e00_b.jpg

5557004272_e95b4dda14_b.jpg

5557004182_ace1e9edaa_b.jpg

5557004134_a78e85f737_b.jpg

5557004060_c0db1ca7db_b.jpg

Back