1989 Joker + 1992 Penguin Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for replying so late coz I am not aware of wat happen in this section. Here's the links and pics to the newly refined danny devito penguin custom, michael keaton batman returns custom and catwoman custom.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41525&page=14

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41525

showthread.php

batman_rev_new_2a.jpg

batman_rev_new_3a.jpg

batman_rev_new_4a.jpg

Catwoman, and Penguin are really bad.

Oh and that Joker too, from your avatar.

wohoooow AWSOME looking pictures!
although if Hot Toys were to set its mind to make a '89 batman that batman would look better I guess :)

but that batmobile, where did you get it at that scale? seems to be made from wood? still looks awsome though!

Gonna mail Hot Toys again with the question if they gonna make the '89 Batman - Batmobile :)

ps: was batman not created in 1939 and the first Keaton movie from '89, so isnt this year and not next year the 70th and 20th anniversary?

I bought the Batmobile from Amok Time and is made of fibreglass.
:D

It bigger scale than the 1.35 Bandai or Aoshima Kits, larger than the Richman Batmobile. If about the same size of the Studio Model and
Pinewood Studio Model and measure 30" in length.
Studio Model
BP-8qpgWkKGrHgoH-CsEjlLlvGm7BJ2egOC.jpg

Pinewood Studio Model
f609_1_bl.jpg

I bought the Batmobile from Amok Time and is made of fibreglass.

It bigger scale than the 1.35 Bandai or Aoshima Kits, larger than the Richman Batmobile. If about the same size of the Studio Model and
Pinewood Studio Model and measure 30" in length.
Studio Model
BP-8qpgWkKGrHgoH-CsEjlLlvGm7BJ2egOC.jpg

Pinewood Studio Model
f609_1_bl.jpg

so these are not the pictures from the amok time?
what is amok time? can you post pictures of your "amok time" batmobile?

I suppose you cannot buy the studio model somewhere?

Both kits was brought from ebay auction.
The Black Built-up model are from Amok Time and the unbuilt is the Pinewood Studio model. Both kits are no more in production.
Pinewood Studio model are more accurate, detail come with many parts.
Tyre are made of rubber. Hatch open to shown 2 seat and interior dashbox detail. Base plate is finely detail. If anyone of you are interested maybe sombody here can recast the Pinewood Studio model kit.
DSC09929.jpg

DSC09931.jpg

Both kits was brought from ebay auction.
The Black Built-up model are from Amok Time and the unbuilt is the Pinewood Studio model. Both kits are no more in production.
Pinewood Studio model are more accurate, detail come with many parts.
Tyre are made of rubber. Hatch open to shown 2 seat and interior dashbox detail. Base plate is finely detail. If anyone of you are interested maybe sombody here can recast the Pinewood Studio model kit.
DSC09929.jpg

DSC09931.jpg

how much did the pinewood model cost you?
and when are you going to reasemble it? :)

ps that amok time model looks like it was made of wood, I thought I've seen it here on the board before...

A recent Studio Model from ebay auction price is $405.00
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290308269095&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:US:1123
The fully assemble one peace fibreglass Black Batmobile from Amok time cost me about $300. I need to upgrade and repaint the fibreglass Black Batmobile first before I start to assemble the Pinewood Studio Model. It may take many months. The Pinewood Studio Model was bought from "Buy it Now" from ebay for $249.99 and from Toyrocket and shipping from US to here cost $150.00 plus insurance.

Back