12" Zizzle Jack Sparrow custom progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremaster_les

AF-FIRMATIVE!
Reaction score
I have been working on this 12" Zizzle Jack toy now for a week or so...
Not finished...needs boots yet...
But I have this much done so far... replacement body is a BBI with a double jointed neck for that odd pose he does...

Critiques and comments welcome.

Excellent Sparrow, Les!

That Zizzle comes out pretty darn good with some skill.

Have you by chance seen the Zizzle 12" Davy Jones? I want to customize Davy for my Sovereign Sparrow but I'm not sure what the actual product looks like or if its useable at all.

Looks great. How does this figure compare to SSC's Black Beard? Do they look well together?

Here's Jack as he is now, with SS Blackbeard, George Washington, Redcoat and my custom Young Lt. Napoleon Bonaparte.
Forgive blurry pic, but it shows them pretty well. I'll get a better set of shots when I finish Jack.

BTW, Boots on Blackbeard and Jack are not final versions...they are in progress...

Thanks guys.
If anyone can post those pics larger (I am not sure how to) then they won't be so small as thumbnails...or let me know how to...I'd be grateful. :D

Figuremaster Les said:
Thanks guys.
If anyone can post those pics larger (I am not sure how to) then they won't be so small as thumbnails...or let me know how to...I'd be grateful. :D

Just start a Photobucket account -- download (they call it "submit") your pix to your Photobucket folder, copy the url, and paste the url into your post here (there's a little yellow square on the tool board above your post to add pictures).

:eek:

Thanks Wor-Gar. Let's see if this works...

JS011.jpg

By George! I think he's got it! :rotfl

Figuremaster Les said:
Thanks Wor-Gar. Let's see if this works...

JS011.jpg

By George! I think he's got it! :rotfl

Such a great shot (and repaint of course)...especially in its new size.

I just noticed the real hair now too -- COOL!

One day you just have to repaint my Sparrow for me. Please. One day...

Great work man, great work.

As I said in the medicom thread - if you're gonna re-paint and headswap anyway, better the $20.00 Zizzle than the $150.00 Medicom.

You've proved how right I was. Jack looks great.

i love the tattoos on the arm. great job. also, the face is crazy good. soo many things on him, it makes him look so rich in fabrication. :chew

Damn Les... you are a master! I love this figure, sheer genius! The tattoo is a very nice touch and the body is perfect for those strange poses he can make. I can't wait to see how it looks upon completion! :D

Yeah that looks awesome! Makes me really regret passing on the Zizzle Jack in the store. But since they still had some last I checked I'll definitely go back and pick one up.
So other then the head and hat, what else is from the Zizzle figure on your custom?
Also does the head need any modifications to transplant the head to a BBI body? what about the hands?

I think you did an awesome job Les...Now you can start work on a Medieval Kurgan figure...

Back