12" SS SW Asajj pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Didn't she have some patterned thing draping down?)
Yes and no. The CW cartoon did, but the comics (atleast the ones I've seen) don't. She looks to be based on the comics. Even the neck part was like that, but it depended on who was drawing since some had the shoulders covered. Also, some did not have the black parts on the shirt. I'm hoping she comes with her cloak.

I say she's based on the top pic and one where she's fighting the guy. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=sweu_asajj

About the headsculpt, it looks very symmetrical. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Looks like a pass for me. I don't care for the EU and I unless I'm blown away by the prototype, I doubt I'll grab this. Plus to me the Cartoon version is the ONLY version for me.

Thanks for the lightened up photos. This one has potential. Cool pic either way.

I will def. get her. since they are starting to make EU characters, can't wait for my other favorite EU characters.

This is my favorite character to be announced thus far. Not because I like her more than Luke, Obi, or Anakin, but because I was wondering if they'd give us a great EU character like her. We all know we're getting multiple versions of the main characters so it's nice to get some variation in the characters we are getting, though some seem to think we should be getting nothing but core characters. Can't wait for the pre-order.

Looks pretty good,but I'll probably wait until pictures of the production version are shown before deciding whether to get one or not even if it means going on the Wait List.

What a great thing to wake up to (since I no longer have DSL at my house I have to wait to get into work the next morning to read the newsletter). I think she looks great. I am a bit disappointed they didn't go the route of making her HS more African or Asian, but oh well. :D

I like the figure overall and i think ill probably be getting it. However, The expression is really way too passive or neutral in my opinion. I understand the point that with certain characters a neutral expression works best, but with Sith I really want them to look bad-ass, or at the very least kinda pissed off.

That doesnt mean I want every sith character gritting its teeth in that horrible way we so often see used to convey a bad mofo, But Id rather have an expressive, determined face than a passive one.

It doesnt have to be snarling or open mouthed, you could make them look mean and determined using the brow, but It would be nice to have face sculpts for sith that look aggressive or, in the case of Dooku, confident and commanding, seeing as thats the nature of their character.

Of course we could theoreticly just be seeing the costume and sabers there, as the head does look awfully like the regular naked Art Buck Female figure as someone said earlier. I love the overall look of the figure and as i said, ill almost definatly be getting it. Just hope the expression gets made to be more.... expressive. :)

Last edited:
pixletwin said:
What a great thing to wake up to (since I no longer have DSL at my house I have to wait to get into work the next morning to read the newsletter). I think she looks great. I am a bit disappointed they didn't go the route of making her HS more African or Asian, but oh well. :D

Most definitely should have been more ethnic looking. Is SS avoiding doing ethnically diverse figures???? I think that Mace Review was boarder line offensive and now no Meshelle Ndegeocello-like Asajj???? SS, where's the love for ethnicity!?:banghead :angrycanu

Thanks for the B&W pics W-G, that helped alot! I think she looks AWESOME! Once she has her cloak on I think she'll be off the chart. Looking forward to the PPO.

I'm totally on board for this one. I'm an EU geek, and I think Asajj is a really fun character.

Pix look cool to me. But I tend to be easy to please in my infinite quest to keep this hobby fun and enjoyable for myself. The day it adds too much stress or too much of the "dark side" I'm a goner! :D

From what we can see I think she looks great!!! I will MOST DEFINITELY be getting her. Cant wait to see full on pix and see what her exc. is going to be.

Im betting her exclusive (should she have one) will be her first saber hilts, the ones wrapped in tape. Be cool if they could break apart like they had been sliced by Dooku!

Wor-Gar said:
Here's those same lighter pix I did in B/W so you can see her even better...

101906_asajj-BWcu.jpg

101906_asajj-BW.jpg

She definitely has the cheek bones if not the snarl. And it looks like they went with white eyes.

The outfit looks very cool -- a cross between the CW outfit and some of the newer artwork (although the neck piece doesn't spill over the shoulder... and the "skirt" is missing something. Didn't she have some patterned thing draping down?)

Nice enhancement skills there, Wor-Gar.

I think she looks fantastic! I will definitely be getting her!

I think it was mentioned in a podcast way back when that the Sideshow people thought and hoped that "Asajj" would be the winner of the EU poll... Perhaps they had already started work on this figure or at least had begun planing her?

I hope they give us "Mara Jade" after "Asajj" and "Padme"!

:emperor

Back