12" SS SW Asajj pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poggle the Greater said:
Not a fan of any EU character, especially one as bland to me as this one.

I guess it's good news to some but with so many countless better designed characters from the movies to be done, I'm a little baffled at why SSC is doing this (and snowbunny Padme) so early in the line.

I'd be surprised that many fans would want this over a movie character.
If they felt the urge to do a pale bald chick I'd rather have seen Aurra Sing.
I would think that for the Sith Line unless the tap into the EU it would be short lived. :emperor

She does look like her eyes are all white - I hope that this is the case as it will look REALLY cool with her cloak on, hood up and sabers posed a la the GG Maquette.

She looks awesome. I can't wait to preorder this one. I just recently got the Clone Wars so it is timely for me. I am hoping for a Palpatine soon though. :emperor

Jango56031 said:
I would think that for the Sith Line unless the tap into the EU it would be short lived. :emperor

Yeah, no kidding. I am probably going to pass on Asajj (of course once I see the real pictures I may change my mind) but when they only have Maul, Vader, Dooku and the Emperor left.. thats a pretty small line.

Asajj will make a nice CW memento along with Illum Padme. It really was a treat to watch new chapters of the saga in cartoon form between AOTC and ROTS, especially since they were so darn good.

abstractharmony said:
She does look like her eyes are all white - I hope that this is the case as it will look REALLY cool with her cloak on, hood up and sabers posed a la the GG Maquette.

If I get her I think I'll pose her like this... :D

Asajj.jpg

Well I've got five words for Assajj... She's gonna be mine... which will be the exclusive in your opinion? I see somebody guess the nunchuk from the Battlefront II videogame I think...which item could be?

If SSC follows their standard SW protocol her cloak will be standard, as it is with all other Jedi and Sith. I think it will either be her two early lightsabers, or better, the box Dooku gives her--as long as it can hold the two hilts inside. That would be a great little item.

I would love to see the cloak just be part of the regular figure. The clothing is a major selling point of these figures IMHO - too key to keep doing as exclusives. The sabers would make an excellent exclusive.

How about an Angry faced alternate portrait as the exclusive? So you could have her in enraged fighting mode...

Well i hope it comes out early in the 1st qtr. next year.Cause this is a must for me.

Back