12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

She still is. :confused:

corrs-gala4.jpg

I haven't seen her in 20 years.

Well.......Hello there Alison!:naughty

Got mine today.
Very Happy with him.
Pluses: Great sculpt by Trevor again. Best Connery to date. Tight paint ops (no doll dot) well tailored suit, very well done accessories (grail,suitcase,umbrella and ex. tablet.) They got the glasses right!!

Minuses: Fabric for suit isnt herringbone pattern (no good reason for this) This really wouldve made the figure.
If Diamond select can do it for its 1/4 scale version then Sideshow can do it. Bow tie is plastic! Plastic!?
Really!? Grail diary is plastic and permanently open. Seeing what Did is doing with Che journal no reason it shouldve been plastic.
1/6th customizers have been offering nice faux leather diaries with inserts for years now. Weak.
However the graphics on the open pages are tight and accurate. His feet are huge..like Sideshow Bob huge..pun intended.
Sculpt is on the large side but not a deal breaker.
Amazing, Sideshow still hasnt got this problem squared away yet. Why is that?

Over all this is the best offering in the line up.
...and now the line is going on "hiatus".:mad:

I feel like a came full circle with Sideshow today.
My 1st Sideshow figure was the Connery Bond from Dr No. I bought other Sideshow figures but my 1st one remained my favorite.
I received Henry Jones today and was pleased to see an amazing sculpt, great paint, and fantastic accessories. Now I have a new favorite Sideshow figure. Yes, it's another Connery figure (who'd have thunk?)

I AM BLOWN AWAY! Between Lando and Henry here I think SSC really kicked it up a notch in the QA department! Henry is amazing and I think for what you get he is just as good as a Hot Toys figure sans the Pro body. It's good but it ain't no TT. I am in awe on how well the skin and paint look together on the sculpt. This is just an awesome figure guys, stings more so to know Indy is on pause. The only thing I would change is the grail tablet...feels...a tad cheap. I would've killed for a polystone tablet but "I know, I know". I can't recommend him enough, now I need another Indy, a tie, and a MP-40 to complete the duo! Kudos SSC! :rock

Mine arrived this week. Gotta say I'm quite impressed. Joined the rest of the cast quite nicely.

4117610574_8814d5b5d7_b.jpg

4117609840_4d601c3a62_b.jpg

...Most importantly, Minnesota kicks six different kinds of dog crap out of Wisconsin in every conceivable subject.:D

QFT. :lecture

It's unfortunate that you need our quarterback to do so. :D

He's not "yours" anymore. Good thing, too. Considering how The Pack's O-Line plays, I'm not sure the old man could've made it this far into the season. :monkey1 :lol

I AM BLOWN AWAY! Between Lando and Henry here I think SSC really kicked it up a notch in the QA department! Henry is amazing and I think for what you get he is just as good as a Hot Toys figure sans the Pro body...

Again, QFT. :lecture

Love the figure as a whole. Only like him on the Pro.

Futzed with Henry Sr. last night. He's a great-looking figure. Love the sculpt, and was quite impressed with the weight and detail of the suitcase. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the grail tablet. Like Deak mentioned it feels a bit cheap as hollow plastic. You'd think Sideshow would have added more weight to it to give it the impression of stone. Not really sure it was worth buying the exclusive with the way it turned out.

Overall though, I'm happy with it.

Futzed with Henry Sr. last night. He's a great-looking figure. Love the sculpt, and was quite impressed with the weight and detail of the suitcase. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the grail tablet. Like Deak mentioned it feels a bit cheap as hollow plastic. You'd think Sideshow would have added more weight to it to give it the impression of stone. Not really sure it was worth buying the exclusive with the way it turned out.

Overall though, I'm happy with it.

The regular and the exclusive cost the same, which is cool esp. since I converted from the waitlist for the ex. and got to cancel my reg. version. Unlike Belloq and Toht, which practically doubled for their exclusive items.

Guys, thanks for the tip about pulling the legs to make Henry taller. Did they design this body that way? Reminds me of the old Joe bodies.

I just got mine today. He is awesome. The paint and sculpt are great and really realistic. Great job on the eyes too. I love his suitcase, it looks and feels so well made.

And the grail tablet is a nice addition. Overall bravo sideshow. Can't wait to show some pics.

Man I'm upset about the "pause" situation...

He's not "yours" anymore. Good thing, too. Considering how The Pack's O-Line plays, I'm not sure the old man could've made it this far into the season. :monkey1 :lol

Like I have said before..it is all about the long term and with him running your team...you have no long term.

Back