12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

I just opened mine up a couple hours ago and I think Henry is a great figure. The head is a bit on the big side but other than that he looks great.

I put mine on the TT Slim though and I like it a bit more.

God you rock!

Are you selling those style shelves still?

Wow, pulled out the legs alittle-what a difference. I changed my Professor Indy to a Saturday Toys body-helps with the height issue.

Just got Henry Sr... BADASS!! I knew Sideshow could to better than the RAH fig. They did such a good job on this dude that for the first time i wish i'd gotten Indy a new paint job to keep him in the same league.

I hope they have some good ideas after the 'pause', this line kicks ass!

I just got him delivered about two hours ago...

I have to agree with you Dub, The sculpt and paint on Dr. Jones Sr. makes Dr. Jones Jr. look bad in comparison.

Ya gotta love what Sideshow did with this figure.

Makes me happy to see that so many people really like this figure... I just hope SS keeps the line going.... Even German Indy, the one figure I have yet to pick up, was pretty good, though overpriced. SS is on the right path...

Here's Mine. I am well pleased with my figure! Connery's face may be a bit broad.
Tried to emulate the promo photos :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would consider the Anubis environment for them. The Eqgyptian stuff I have found cheaper still won't work quite right.

Still is! Someone posted a pic of all the Indy ladies from a year or so ago and Alison Doody has held up WELL.... :monkey5

edit: took too long to post... but yeah... still is!

That was me!!! Haha

Yea she is very very very hot still.

Back