12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Like I have said before..it is all about the long term and with him running your team...you have no long term.

Unless they win the Superbowl this year, then the short term is far more important then the long term.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aaron Rodgers. I've been a Cal Bears season ticket holder for 8 years and he was just amazing. Just wish he was the Niners QB and not Alex Smith. Unless, of course, Smith beats Rodgers this weekend, then maybe I'll change my mind :rolleyes:

I hate Brett Favre.... that pass against the Niners a few weeks ago broke my heart... AGAIN.

Last edited:

Unless they win the Superbowl this year, then the short term is far more important then the long term.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aaron Rodgers. I've been a Cal Bears season ticket holder for 8 years and he was just amazing. Just wish he was the Niners QB and not Alex Smith. Unless, of course, Smith beats Rodgers this weekend, then maybe I'll change my mind :rolleyes:

I have Brett Farve.... that pass against the Niners a few weeks ago broke my heart... AGAIN.

Hahaha yea. Should be a good game.

Finally got around to taking a pic of Henry. Very solid figure. Again SS shows that they can produce great older characters.

P1060641.jpg

So back to the buck it is! Actually, I think the buck really suits this figure. Consequently the jacket is a little short though I did water stretch the arms. I also added a bit more darkened paint to his eyebrows. The height I think really helps sell this guy as the masterpiece sculpt he is!

Wow! I think he looks a lot better on the buck...nice work!

Def. nice work. I thought about shortening the buck arms by 1/8". Still the sculpt looks 10-15% to big but hey it is SS. Also, love the set up.

I hate Brett Favre.... that pass against the Niners a few weeks ago broke my heart... AGAIN.

Hahaha yea. Should be a good game.

Both of you, come over to the NFL Thread. We need more posters over there!:eek:.............................:lol

So back to the buck it is! Actually, I think the buck really suits this figure. Consequently the jacket is a little short though I did water stretch the arms. I also added a bit more darkened paint to his eyebrows. The height I think really helps sell this guy as the masterpiece sculpt he is!

How did you go about attaching the shoes?

How did you go about attaching the shoes?

The buck feet will come off and the pegs fit into the Pro shoes. You really need to heat the feet up so not break the buck leg.

Actually, I used brass that I epoxied into the buck Shins. Got rid of that lower leg Twisty joint entirely. I am not sure how the feet are meant to slide into a shoe that has a solid core as was suggested. I say just get in there and make it work! I used magic sculpt as it gave me plenty of work time. Find a tube that the foot pegs slide into and glue away.

Nathan

For those who want a new 16 grail diary: I have found this and it has been resized to 1/6 scale. Regards, Jason

2vuyg5d.jpg

anyone else have the bowtie pop off the elastic?

For those who want a new 16 grail diary: I have found this and it has been resized to 1/6 scale. Regards, Jason

2vuyg5d.jpg

That is cool but can't I get someone just to make it for me. :)

anyone else have the bowtie pop off the elastic?

Nope, that sucks though. Can you glue if back on?

trying that now with some krazy glue. holding it on there right now with a clothes pin. Just will need to be gentle getting it back on around the head.

Back