12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 14 shot dead at movie theater

This is pretty disturbing..... I fear this might affect the outcome the movies turnout as well.

Who the ____ cares about the movies BO? All that matters is this bastard gets whats coming to him

What sucks is that it doesn't really matter, does it?

What can you do to a person who does something like this that will ever make up for what he did?

They have caught the guy and he's 24 years old. Now he's telling the cops that he set explosives in his apartment so they have the building under watch.

Jesus, are we talking about a deranged Batfan here?

Who the ____ cares about the movies BO? All that matters is this bastard gets whats coming to him

everyone cares my friend...everyone, wether they want to admit it or not. As crazy as that sounds people have waited years for the success of this movie, now a piece garbage thats not worthy of another breath has killed it.

everyone cares my friend...everyone, wether they want to admit it or not. As crazy as that sounds people have waited years for the success of this movie, now a piece garbage thats not worthy of another breath has killed it.

Sorry but I would like to be the first to say this is dumb.

EVERYONE does not care about how much this movie makes. I would wager that is the last of the concern of the average joe reading and hearing about this story.

Sorry but I would like to be the first to say this is dumb.

EVERYONE does not care about how much this movie makes. I would wager that is the last of the concern of the average joe reading and hearing about this story.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This is such BS. Whoever this attention seeking idiot is, he took a great moment in movie history, and turned into something that the media will be talking about forever now. We won't be hearing about how great the movie is, we'll be hearing all about this damn shooting.

I used to be for gun control, but in the last 5 years, i have come to realize that nammagazine is right - since there are so many guns in the system already (in the US), all gun control will do is prevent responsible people from owning them to defend themselves against idiots like this guy. This is not meant to be political, it was just a response to what axecutioner posted.

Horrible, absolutely horrible. As a father of a 2 year old, I can't help but wonder if this event will still be running through my head when my daughter is old enough to go to the movies with her friends.

I find it odd that 2 of Nolan's Batman films will forever be associated with tragedy, first Ledger, now this.

since there are so many guns in the system already (in the US), all gun control will do is prevent responsible people from owning them to defend themselves against idiots like this guy.

:lecture:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Keep one with me a lot now. I will not be a victim if I can help it.

This is such BS. Whoever this attention seeking idiot is, he took a great moment in movie history, and turned into something that the media will be talking about forever now. We won't be hearing about how great the movie is, we'll be hearing all about this damn shooting.

I used to be for gun control, but in the last 5 years, i have come to realize that nammagazine is right - since there are so many guns in the system already (in the US), all gun control will do is prevent responsible people from owning them to defend themselves against idiots like this guy.

Dude I agree with you on all levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back