12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Sierra

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/...an-colorado-shooting.htm#.UAkXQUDInSc.twitter

Fourteen cinema-goers are reported to have been killed and 50 hurt at a cinema in the Colorado city of Aurora during a midnight showing of the new Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.

Local media also report that two gunmen, believed to have been wearing gas masks, went on the rampage. Further reports confirmed that a blast went off at the theatre number 9 in Century 16 cinema in Aurora,1400 East Alamdea Ave, leaving several injured.

Police said they were hunting an Indian male and began a manhunt at a local mall.

"The number of injured is unclear right now," Al Boe, journalist at BNO News, told IBTimes UK on Twitter. "An explosion definitely went off but early reports said shots were fired. Multiple injuries"

Many children are feared among the casualties. Fox News has reported that a baby was shot at close range.

Read more: https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/...es-batman-colorado-shooting.htm#ixzz219eeqbsB

Last edited:
Re: 14 shot dead at movie theater

That's it, Damn Nolancompoops! I will be going armed and won't hesitate to shot on sight, any weirdo I deem... well ____, NVM, that'd be just about everybody. Well, anybody in a gas mask then. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Glad you can make jokes man. Some things don't require a response.

Don't be naive. If we had better gun laws, that moron would've been shot dead before getting off a second round. All gun control does is keep guns out of the hands of responsible citizens who'd use them to defend themselves in situations like this. These types of _______s get them for cheap from the black market. Something gun control doesn't even touch.

Now who's being naive.

Glad you can make jokes man. Some things don't require a response.

It's called levity (although there was some seriousness in that post - I'll let you decide what was what). If I had my way I'd cancel the movie for this ____.

terrible news. now we need the motives Behind this.

Now who's being naive.

You? Do you really think gun control keep guns out of the hands of criminals? :dunno

Some of the strictest gun control laws in our country are in San Francisco, but look up the violent crimes involving shootings for SF. All it does is create victims who are unable to defend themselves against violence.

They took our guns here years ago, guess what the criminals still get hold of them here too...

Well, I live in Colorado, not in Aurora . I had no ____ing clue this was going on. I had my phone off during the film, and afterwards. My parents thought I was dead.

Super ____ing buzzkill. I hope no one I know was hurt. Christ.

Eyewitnesses reported that one of the victims was a baby shot at point blank range.

You? Do you really think gun control keep guns out of the hands of criminals? :dunno

Some of the strictest gun control laws in our country are in San Francisco, but look up the violent crimes involving shootings for SF. All it does is create victims who are unable to defend themselves against violence.

You? You're blaming this tradegy on the few gun laws America has? Now? Is this really the time and forum to argue for LESS gun laws? Before any of the facts are in or before the wounded are out of danger, you want to use this tradegy to advance an agenda of the NRA?

Stay classy.

You? You're blaming this tradegy on the few gun laws America has? Now? Is this really the time and forum to argue for LESS gun laws? Before any of the facts are in or before the wounded are out of danger, you want to use this tradegy to advance an agenda of the NRA?

Stay classy.

I was responding to a post about gun control, you know, the post I quoted?

Stay ignorant.

Stay classy.

Nam likes guns.

Dispicable, some people are just devoid of humanity

And then some people claim humans are perfect incapable of doing something wrong... :slap

They took our guns here years ago, guess what the criminals still get hold of them here too...

Only certain guns though, automatic weapons etc. But handguns and rifles are still legal. Of course people can always obtain weapons illegally, so no ruling against guns is going to stop shootings.

This is a very tragic story. I can't quite believe something like this has happened to these people just simply out watching a movie.

Terrible news giving our long awaited Bat movie a sad background...please, let the Law and Justice take care of these monsters...my prayers with the victims, injured and their families.

Some idiot though he was Bane.Only in America.

Some idiot though he was Bane.Only in America.

Yeah because the "idiot" really expected a murderer to come in and kill them all. Yeah. :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back