12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be surprised if any potential link between the shooter and being on prescribed medication with violent side effects is kept quiet.

I would. The defense would leak that in a heartbeat arguing he shouldn't be held accountable because the meds made him do it. Kinda like that Twinkie dude in NY.

Hewbrews 11:1
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

Don't worry Nam,you will stand before the Lord someday and EVERY knee will bow to him....Amen!

If you're wondering Nam it will be your left knee, your right knee, and finally your Hi Knee. :lol

So what you're saying is, there's proof in the Bible that he likes men on their knees. :monkey1

atveyx.jpg

Attacking me will not clarify Dave's meaning any sooner. The reality is that you are already being called out for your abuse of this tragedy in the second and third posts on this thread.

The reality is also that I have 22 posts on this thread as of this one, you have 138. Devilof76 has 161, Niltusk 119, csi 253, hoodonit00 79, Bad Moon 94, hairlesswookiee 107...the gun nuts have spoken.

I don't even own a gun.

162. :woo

But you insulting and attacking others makes something more clear?

You start fights with people, you call them names, then you feign innocence and indignation. How are you even on these boards anymore? :dunno

At least Nam contributes to the board and is helpful. Why are you here?

I don't even own a gun.

"Gun nut" was a generous classification for you from the lower truther/birther circle with the likes of teemu and OSCORP. If anyone has abused this thread to push an unrelated agenda, it was you with your libertarian/anarcho-capitalist rant.

And weren't you one of the nutjobs in the other thread that was blaming society for what this guy did rather then holding him accountable for it?

No, and that sort of distortion is why I do not engage you.

Well, troll, if you'd been here since the beginning you'd know that there've been several posts deleted in the beginning of the thread.

And why were your early posts deleted if they were such respectful, sombre acknowledgement of the tragedy with no agenda attached?

But given your sole agenda is to utilize this tragedy as a means to troll your anti-gun agenda, you wouldn't care.

Really? "Sole agenda"? :lol Notice how you never provide any quotes to back your claims. Most of my posts are in this thread response to angry rightwing outbursts like yours.

Other than recommending psychological screenings (which would be very threatening to many of you I realise), I have barely addressed gun control.

Wait, I guess I disputed you conceal carry clowns, who claim you would have shot the guy dead.

You start fights with people, you call them names, then you feign innocence and indignation. How are you even on these boards anymore? :dunno

I learned it by watching you, dad! Seriously, you have had an angry on for me ever since I criticised the SSC Boba Fett figure. I have been ignoring most your attempts to engage me.

By the way I have never received an infraction on this board in contrast to nam who has been banned multiple times. Oops.

Trolling reported. :wave

Edit: Just so you know, this thread was exclusively about the tragedy until the anti-gun people started ranting about this situation being why gun control is necessary (the first poster to do so actually deleting his post out of shame - you could learn from him). It's completely irrelevant to this horrible tragedy, and none of this back and forth would even be here if you "people" hadn't used this tragedy as a soapbox. You should be ashamed of yourself for using this tragedy to troll your pathetic agenda. It shows nothing but cold-hearted shamelessness and a complete lack of even the most basic reading comprehension in trying to link the two.

Last edited:
Trolling reported. :wave

Edit: Just so you know, this thread was exclusively about the tragedy until the anti-gun people started ranting about this situation being why gun control is necessary (the first poster to do so actually deleting his post out of shame - you could learn from him). It's completely irrelevant to this horrible tragedy, and none of this back and forth would even be here if you "people" hadn't used this tragedy as a soapbox. You should be ashamed of yourself for using this tragedy to troll your pathetic agenda. It shows nothing but cold-hearted shamelessness and a complete lack of even the most basic reading comprehension in trying to link the two.

I'll grant you this: you certainly take hypocrisy to an unprecedented level.

Your ability to solely blame others for the tone and direction of the thread is also rather fascinating to behold.

Edit:

p.s. Let me know as soon as you hear back from Dave about what his post meant.

I'll grant you this: you certainly take hypocrisy to an unprecedented level.

Your ability to solely blame others for the tone and direction of the thread is also rather fascinating to behold.

And your ignorance/inability to actually see how you're problem here is quite telling. Even moreso to the mods when they arrive and read your continual drivel. Even now, you continually fail to even acknowledge the tragedy, preferring to troll your agenda and those calling you on your pompous BS rather than actually contribute to the thread topic. Does it actually make you proud to stand on the death of a murdered infant to soapbox your opinion?

Reading through this thread I can only come to one conclusion:

At some point, Nam pooped in star puff's cereal, star puff ate it, and she wants revenge. :dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back