12" Qui-Gon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, good, but after this, no more Jedi, OK? Please?

Please?

Yupp, once we get Yoda all the Jedi (I want) will be done.

Bring on the Sith!

Tough to tell from the picture given, but it just doesn't seem as accurate as GG's.

Exclusive will probably be the midochlorian counter, or breather thing. Looks good, I agree about the hairline, and he appears a bit "bulky" in general to me, I am not getting any of the PT 12" so it's all good. :monkey5

I was excited to see it was Qui-Gon, but it looks like he has a fivehead. The likeness looks pretty cool, though!:monkey5

tomandshell said:
But... What about Jocasta Nu, Jedi Librarian?!?

YES!!!!

OK, not really. :D

I am waiting for more Qui Gon pics, eagerly and patiently, before jumping the opinion gun.:monkey3

I hadn't thought of the holo ship as the exclusive. Good call.

The Tatooine poncho is another good call.

I was thinking more on the line of a headless battle droid.

LOTRFan said:
Exclusive will probably be the midochlorian counter, or breather thing. Looks good, I agree about the hairline, and he appears a bit "bulky" in general to me, I am not getting any of the PT 12" so it's all good. :monkey5

Yup...midochlorian counter...seems to be the best bet for an exc.....the "breathing thing" will probably just be an acs..

A mod over at Rebelscum is saying that the exclusive will be something that people will consider essential to the character. Therefore, everyone will try to order the exclusive and it will sell out faster than any of the others. This guy somehow knows what each figure is before it comes out and what the exclusives are from Sideshow.

After knowing that, my guess would be the poncho. That is the only thing that people would consider essential to the character in the movie although I don't really agree with that line of thinking.

that's not qui-gon, it's the DUDE!:monkey1

the_big_lebowski_6.jpg

rainman said:
A mod over at Rebelscum is saying that the exclusive will be something that people will consider essential to the character. Therefore, everyone will try to order the exclusive and it will sell out faster than any of the others. This guy somehow knows what each figure is before it comes out and what the exclusives are from Sideshow.

"this guy" knows because sideshow lets him come to their office and photograph stuff, take cool interviews, and play with the figures at toy fair. :monkey5

If the poncho is the exclusive I will be sooooo upset if I can't snag it.
I predict a crazy preorder day.

The midichlorian counter...isn't that just the communicator? Won't be the breathing thing, because we're already getting that with Anakin. I'd say the poncho. It's an easy lock for the exclusive. That and some of that fruit Anakin gives him. :rolleyes:

The head does seem a bit long in that pic. As usual, we need an unpainted pic to start the gushing. Also, I think some of his hair should come down the front of his shoulders.

Back