12" Qui-Gon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if not the poncho, what could the exclusive be that would warrant Rebelscum to say "you won't want to miss it"?

All I can think of is those damn dice -- which is not a big deal to me. A holoprojector too is not that exciting -- holo-anything never looks good in plastic.

There must be something else we're all overlooking.

Unless it really is the hole in the chest gag...

Nah, I will set up a battle like this once just for grins. I actually have this auto coming of Ray Park.

Have you guys noticed that the prequel characters' idea of "disguise" usually amounts to throwing on a poncho?

And, for that matter, did Padme's "refugee dress" really strike you as much of a disguise? I mean, everyone else in that ship is in drab rags (except for Annie in the poncho), but she's got a friggin gold headress on! Hello!!!

Before the Pt. 4 Jason, I would have doubted the hole in the chest gag, but after it, I think anything could happen. The Poncho would be another "must have," but I still don't think it should be. I can think of anything else that would be a "must have" except those two things unless they went all out crazy and had another character/creature like Watto or something small as the exclusive (which I highly doubt).

The thing about the ship holo is that it would not stand up on its own, like the Sidious hologram does. The ship floated over the projector and did not sit flat in his palm. The Qui-Gon figure simply holding a clear blue spaceship in his hand would look silly. I would guess that the exclusive is the Jedi sarape. The dice would be cool, but way too small. An additional character like Watto is an interesting idea...

Actual quote from rebelscum tease:

"Anyone hoping to secure the Exclusive Edition (and trust me, you want to!) should follow this link to find out what needs to be done."

I really have no idea this time, hole in the chest? Wouldn't put it past SS, they did the Luke blasted-out hand so anything is possible. Btw and I may be revealing my ignorance here, but what is a sarape? An article of clothing?

I really can't think of anything besides the Ponco that could be a cool/feasible exclusive. I think a Watto would be too big to be the exclusive, but it would be awesome if the poncho was included in both versions and the exclusive was a Battle Droid chest that could attach to the BD head from Kit Fisto.

Back