12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tencommandments-nameplate.jpg

there you go! Print 'er up and glue 'er on!!!!

luv,
-r.

Thanks. What did you use to print it on ? A label ? Or just paper ?

Did yuo print it the size you put up or do I have to resize it ?

so, ...

-who have ordered this?
-have y'all received it yet?
-did y'all pay the advertised price, or the increased ebay price?
-whatcha'll think, including the lurkers?

I ordered it from the site. They obviously jacked it up a few bucks for ebay to cover their ebay costs and to allow those wary about placing an order to feel more comfortable.

I got shipping notice the next day and it came a few after ! Great service. Well packed.

Good figure for the price !

Now if I can get someone to make accurate tablets I would be in heaven ! Well you know.

Interested to see how this turns out!

101020031731_1449088237.jpg

This is such a great figure for the price, I wanted to give it a shout-out in honor of this Passover/Easter weekend. The Ten Commandments is on! How could I not? The body could be more solid, and the robe could be darker, but everything else is great. If your random Hot Toys figure gets an 11/10, this would be a well-earned 8.

BTW, I think the way Jesus is depicted in his brief parts in BEN-HUR (1959) is spot-on perfect. You never once even see his face, but it's as powerful and straight-forward as any screen depiction of Christ. Gives me chills every time.

I agree with this.

Not to derail this thread but Ben Hur is an amazing movie (although long).

I do hope this comes out at the right size...the tablets should measure about 3.5" in height when printed and cut out. Like RH's name plate, it will be printed at 200 ppi, which means it doesn't look the right size on your monitor, which doesn't display at 200.

459836-Z980FT9.jpg

Heston.jpg

Somebody with time to spare will have to let me know how this goes; I won't get to it myself for a week at least. :rotfl

I ordered it from the site. They obviously jacked it up a few bucks for ebay to cover their ebay costs and to allow those wary about placing an order to feel more comfortable.

I got shipping notice the next day and it came a few after ! Great service. Well packed.

Good figure for the price !

Now if I can get someone to make accurate tablets I would be in heaven ! Well you know.

Interested to see how this turns out!

101020031731_1449088237.jpg

Could you show us some pics please??

April is almost finished and not any news on Jesus Christ figure :dunno

I do hope this comes out at the right size...the tablets should measure about 3.5" in height when printed and cut out. Like RH's name plate, it will be printed at 200 ppi, which means it doesn't look the right size on your monitor, which doesn't display at 200.

459836-Z980FT9.jpg

Heston.jpg

Somebody with time to spare will have to let me know how this goes; I won't get to it myself for a week at least. :rotfl

Did anyone ever do this ?

Could you show us some pics please??

April is almost finished and not any news on Jesus Christ figure :dunno

No updates on their site yet :(

That guy will probably expire before any of his predicted dates will come to fruit--I feel sorry for the suckahz, I mean followers :monkey3, that gave him money to put up all those billboards! :rotfl:lol:rotfl

Nearly finished reviewing this bad boy.... sorry, really, really good guy!

I've wondered about Jesus too. Keep us posted, because I want to add him to give Moses some company.

Bump for Jesus! Whatever happened to this line?

This company works like Triad Toys, announce a figure,then release it a year later....Jesus was due to be released in April,then pushed back to the Summer...here we are in Fall

I think this line of one is DONE as,like always,sales dictate future releases (the guy told me sales were dependant of future figures)

This company works like Triad Toys, announce a figure,then release it a year later....Jesus was due to be released in April,then pushed back to the Summer...here we are in Fall

I think this line of one is DONE as,like always,sales dictate future releases (the guy told me sales were dependant of future figures)

Sad to hear that, since Moses came out very well. :monkey2

Back