12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Other companies have tried this before, but this is the first one to enter the market with a grasp of what 1/6 collectors expect in terms of quality. I wonder if the head sculptor is an artist we know. Looks like the contemporary casting techniques used by DiD, Headplay and others. Could use a body swap, though.

I ordered One..will look great holding the 10 Commandments

I was told if these sell...Jesus Christ (Yahshua) is next(scheduled this month) and then Apostle Paul

i think there would be more interest if they would be able to base the figures on the films or mini series . im sure licensing should not be that difficult since most of the films were made a hundred years ago.

needs to be posed with an assault rifle. So he can be paired with this.

god-action-figure.jpg

Last edited:
The thought of generic Biblical figures makes me a little uncomfortable, but Hot Toys quality figures from The Ten Commandments and Ben-Hur are grails. They are two of my favorite films and are far more deserving of high quality figures than some other properties.

This is actually a decent Heston-style Moses and I would be more than happy to own it. Id really love a Brynner Rameses while they're at it.

Very nice figure. Hopefully, the production piece will match the proto and I'd be in to pick one up. The price is pretty good to on this figure.

Very nice figure. Hopefully, the production piece will match the proto and I'd be in to pick one up. The price is pretty good to on this figure.

The photos shown are the production piece...this piece is available now..of course, I couldnt resist getting one!

I emailed them and they told me Jesus is next and then Apostle Paul

if the line sells,expect more biblical Men....Hopefully a Samson figure(our real true Superman)

The sculpt really is nice, but this would be the only Moses I'd have any interest in.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TAtRCJIqnk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TAtRCJIqnk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Noteworthy people who've played Jesus that they could use as the sculpt...

Max Von Sydow
William Dafoe
Christian Bale
Jim Caviezel

I'd buy it with any of these heads as the sculpt.

I would've been more interested if it wasn't just Christians. How about a Lao Tzu, Buddha, Ganesh, Mohommed... ok, maybe not Mohommed... but definitely the others.

I would've been more interested if it wasn't just Christians. How about a Lao Tzu, Buddha, Ganesh, Mohommed... ok, maybe not Mohommed... but definitely the others.

because the line is based on Men of the Bible...not other religions and choice gods

because the line is based on Men of the Bible...not other religions and choice gods

Sucks to be a woman then. Oh well, I'll be happy with a David if they release a companion Goliath. Or Noah with 1/6 ark. Or Jesus, preferably non-BD.

Some figures from the Bible I might be interested in but not so much this one...

I think they just bumped up the price within the last hour, no? It was $69 when I looked earlier and now it's $79. Maybe the two sales or the comments here on the price being good got to the seller thinking...

Back