12 month xbox live cards on sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys amazon is running a deal on 12 month live subscription cards but they wont be in stock to januray 27 they are 40 wit hshipping I paid 44 which is still better than 60

Hi guys amazon is running a deal on 12 month live subscription cards but they wont be in stock to januray 27 they are 40 wit hshipping I paid 44 which is still better than 60

$4 to ship a plastic card? Jeez! Put that mess in an envelope and throw a stamp on it. :slap

why do you need the card? just get the damn code emailed to you.

Xbox live cards are the only way to pay for online xbox. Never give Microsoft your credit card, huge headache l went throught doing that, never again.

Xbox live cards are the only way to pay for online xbox. Never give Microsoft your credit card, huge headache l went throught doing that, never again.

That's the only way I've ever made transactions on Live (CC). From games to movies to gold subscription renewel. I've never had a problem.

What happened with your situation?

That's the only way I've ever made transactions on Live (CC). From games to movies to gold subscription renewel. I've never had a problem.

What happened with your situation?

I hever played online very much so it was a waste of $10 a month, so l called and told them to cancel the subscription, they gave me all kind of BS over a week. I called back and said "shut my gold membership down so l dont have to pay, l dont play onlione much anymore" they said "fine". Aweek later l found out l was still being charged so l canceled my visa and got another one.

So l thought it was all over and 4 months later I check my profile at Xbox.com and it says l owe them $40 before l could get back online. I called and said "what the hell is this l canceled the card so how can l owe you $40" (the were still charging the card which no longer existed :cuckoo:). They said "l have to pay that before l can go back online again" (they also wouldnt remove that card from my account) They said "well put a new card on there and we will remove your old one and you can pay your balance, l said "then l will be in the same position l am in now". I flipped the ____ out and started swearing at her and said l am done with xbox live, never again will l pay them for that.

Then 2 weks later l checked xbox.com and my credit card was finally gone from my account and the the balance l owed them went to zero:yess:.

So yeah never again am l giving them my credit card. You will have trouble also the day you say cancel it. They like to take you credit card information, but trust me they don't like to give it back.

Rofl what were yOu paying $10 a month for? Gold is a mere $4 per month

Thanks for the suggestion. Physical card is $39.99 - online code is $59.99. I would totally have card mailed except my subscription date is coming up before they can get it to me....

Not sure why online code is full price, but whatever. Online works in mysterious ways

Update: hey, happy ending after all! I've been a Live member for six years, so called Live Support to get back on Autopay, as I've not had an issue - and he said there is a promo offer right now for $39.99 for long time customers (whatever is considered long time)...he said to just call and give it a shot

Thanks, Op

Last edited:
You really don't have to look very hard to get Live for $40 a year. A deal like this will frequently come up.

another fyi for all you guys amazon is having there gold box video game sale starting on tuesday at midnight pacific time

If only there were some type of Game Deals Thread to post these in...

I got my card my acount dont expire untill march so should ijust wait till then to put the code in or will I be wasting it if I put the code in now and enter it since i am already covered up till march

I got my card my acount dont expire untill march so should ijust wait till then to put the code in or will I be wasting it if I put the code in now and enter it since i am already covered up till march

It just adds on, so there is no danger if you redeem the card early.

Back