12 inch Jim Carrey Riddler Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Kgrhoad. It's still early for u to send payment for the completed figure. I will sure let u know when it's ready. Thanks for your continuous support!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Very sorry, guys. I am very busy with relocation of my workshop and that's why I was MIA for quite some time. Ok, here are pics of Jim Carrey Riddler Head after cast in resin and also painted. The riddler cane is also completed and cast in resin but not painted yet. I will be working on the riddler costume artwork soon then tailor the complete suit. Hopefully, I can complete the whole figure by March. Btw, this Jim Carrey Riddler Head is also for ready sale, interested guys can PM me to place order either for plain head or painted head. Cheerz... :D

Jim_Carrey_Riddler_Head_4.jpg

Jim_Carrey_Riddler_Head_1.jpg

Jim_Carrey_Riddler_Head_2.jpg

Jim_Carrey_Riddler_Head_3.jpg

Jim_Carrey_Riddler_Head_5.jpg

Riddler_Cane.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

:eek...wow. i might have to think about getting one. how much will these be?

Hi, kgrhoad. I am very busy with my new workshop currently. Therefore, I do not have time to complete the artwork of riddler's costume. I will try my best to get it done asap. Lastly, thanks for your patience and support!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

opinions have to be taken as political statments? One must sculpt to comment?
....i love the interwebs

No, but opinions can be told in many ways and you obviously chose the wrong one. I mean this guy is working freaking hard to make a brilliant - though not perfect - sculpt and everything you have to wright is "looks more caricature than human"... :duh
But lets stop here as I really do not want to quarrel. Further it would ruine this wonderful thread. And you seem to like it too... Otherwise you wouldnt have come back to this thread... :lol

@ topic: Any updates on the way?:naughty

No, but opinions can be told in many ways and you obviously chose the wrong one. I mean this guy is working freaking hard to make a brilliant - though not perfect - sculpt and everything you have to wright is "looks more caricature than human"... :duh
But lets stop here as I really do not want to quarrel. Further it would ruine this wonderful thread. And you seem to like it too... Otherwise you wouldnt have come back to this thread... :lol

@ topic: Any updates on the way?:naughty

I read Gatacks comment and agreed with it essentially, but like you said Gray id have added

"A re-application of Paint would remedy that or at least make it less cartoonish"

The sculpts captured the essence of Carrey as the Riddler

If he'd added those comments to it also or something similar, It would have come across as less arrogant

Were posting our artwork here, we invite critiscism, but only the constructive kind, as we are only human, aint we Jon ?

EDIT: Still wish this was available

Jim_carrey_Riddler_WIP_1.jpg

Definitely know when your done (not that I always do) or mold, cast then re-work

Oh man!!! Why u guys are get so serious??? Thanks for those who appreciate my workz and those who commented. It's really frustrating to see quarrel in here. This only demoralize me to showcase my workz here. So let's pick up from here and be happy! I am not the only one who can paint and of coz there are many others who can paint better out there. If u think u can do a better job, pls buy a head from me and then show us your awesome workz! I would greatly appreciate that!!! Thanks to all SSF members here. Love u guys!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Thanks, Adam. U are always a great supporter and a gd friend. Fyi, the 2 mini batman figures are about to complete soon and I will ship them together with your keaton batman 1989 figure. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

Jon,
Any more word on the status of this guy? Have you found a way to print the question marks on the fabric?

I am almost finish with the '?' artwork then will source for the correct type of fabric for making print. Dun worry, guys, I am speeding up things now. Cheerz...

Best Regards,
Jon

Back