12 inch Jim Carrey Riddler Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Morbo. Thank u very much for your info to clarify this matter. I believe anyone in SSF can paint such simple colour on any shoes. So let's carry on from here and I would like to know which other batman characters u guys would like to be made next??? :D

Best Regards,
Jon

I personally wouldn't mind seeing an Arnold Freeze. I could only imagine the suit with some sort of light up function to really set it off!

Hey bro, im a Singaporean too. The sculpt is awesome, but the paint can use some more work seriously...

Who look sick? I already said that I painted riddler that way coz I feel he looks like it in most pics. If anyone wanna paint it other way, u can always do so. Pls purchase a head from me and show us the variations of riddler. Ok? Thank u! :D

Sick=awesome & etc :D
It's the american slang, Jon :)
With this comment he means your work is good on this one :banana

Hey Jon, when the new Hot Toys True Type slim body is released do you think you could make the Riddler suit to fit this?
TTM09CAUCASIAN_SlimVer.jpg

Hi, Sined. Thanks for your explanation! Np, Morbo. As long as u can send me the body, I can tailor for u to fit onto it. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, Kelly. Your riddler custom figure was already shipped today! Thank u very much for your purchase and continuous support to CUSTOM WORKZ!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, Kelly. Your riddler custom figure was already shipped today! Thank u very much for your purchase and continuous support to CUSTOM WORKZ!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

please post lots of pictures when you receive it

Hi, Old Grandpa. Please check your PM, I need your confirmation on your shipping address so as to ship u the riddler head, wand & suit.

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, Old Grandpa. Your riddler costume, head and wand were already shipped. Pls check your PM for shipping details. Lastly, thanks for your support and I hope to serve u again soon. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Carreys' other Riddler costume. note the green and black shoes, the green is not part of the leotard.
riddler.jpg

another pic of the shoes with the leotard costume
All you have to do is repaint the shoes, no need to get all angry about it people.
0448_1_lg.jpg

Fantastic job by the way Jon. :bow

Hello all, I just got my custom from Jon and I was hoping to get a little help. I would like to try and add a suit jacket and a hat. Please refer to the photos and let me know if you have any ideas. I have been trying on my own for a while now with no luck. Thanks, Craig

I would like show you guys my own input to this great custom I got from Jon. I am adding more question marks and I repainted the shoes. What do you think?

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

Damn, I hope you didnt scrap the 1st sculpt you did..it was your best version....your new sculpt looks like a cartoon version of the movie character.

Thanks, guys! I am glad that u all like it and it's worth all the time making it perfect. I will be moulding and casting it soon. Interested guys can PM me for placing order. I will be moving on to the Riddler wand/cane after this. Costume will be the last to go. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hey Jason from the Hollywood Wax Museum... we have a Riddler wax figure, but his cane was stolen. Looking to replace... do you have a price?

Back