12 inch Jim Carrey Riddler Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom Workz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. As I have said, I will be working on this Jim Carrey Riddler custom and this is pic of the initial head sculpt. Further modifications are in progress currently. Whoever is interested in the entire complete figure. Pls add your name into this thread, thanks! Hey, kgrhoad. I know u have long wanted this Jim Carrey Riddler and u are my No.1 customer in the list. Hope to see more respond soon. I will work on the costume and the Riddler wand soon after the head sculpt is fully completed.

Jim_carrey_Riddler_WIP_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

That is a pretty good likeness - I like the open mouth! I think you captured the manic energy of Jim Carrey pretty well. Can't wait to see what the suit looks like.

That is awesome! Jim Carrey was the only decent thing of the Schumacher films. Sure there were some bad moments, but I feel his performance was salvagable. Can't wait to see more progress!

Thanks for all your response! I will be making the green body suit with big and small '?' all over. I will be working on the '?' layout later then deciding getting some high tech printing company to print on the green fabric or by silk screen method so as to achieve clean and quality Riddler's costume! Anyone have any other suggestions? :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Sounds like you got the body suit plan down.

If you decide to got for it, I'd be very interested in a full Riddler custom complete with jacket and derby hat too...and with his gold cane of course. The works!

Any chance you can you do one like that?

I know printing those "?" on tha jacket will present a problem. But it would look cool. Even if your sculpt doesn't allow him to wear the hat, still be nice for him to have.

Either way, eager to see your Riddler.

Hmm... Wor-Gar. Great suggestions. Maybe I will make 2 sets of interchangeable costumes. I will see about it. Keep a lookout on this thread for more latest update. Thanks!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

i love anything having to do with any batman movie. cant wait to see this jon ! love the 2 outfit ideas and ht slim. good call chocolate bowl of candies! lol

What body suit you intend on using ? might be an idea to run this past 'Blind Voyeur' he seems to be able to print with quality onto materials, Im guessing youd want some type of material similar to the Triad Body suits ?

Cheap alternative would be Iron on transfers onto the Triad body suit, I believe they can be dyed to the desired colour, but thats only what Triad ebay messaged me when I asked them, and I honestly dont think that Triad are arsed about customer service tbh so they maybe lying through their teeth on the dyeing issue dunno

Thanks for your info, Mooncat. I have plenty of silk screen factories here and also a few friends who runs high quality computer printing on anything. My only concern is the body suit material, still considering to get stretchable fabric or not(for more body fitting and stretchability)such as polyinterlock, etc... But there will be problem in the printing process cos this type of fabric is not easy to print on. So I am still researching for the best fabric to be use in this Riddler's costume. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, guys! Here's the 2nd update on the Jim Carrey Riddler head sculpt progress. Just left a bit of adjustments on the right eye and final finishing. It will be ready for mould and cast. Hope u guys will like it!!! Next will be the wand and costume! :D

Riddler_WIP2_1.jpg

Riddler_WIP2_2.jpg

Riddler_WIP2_3.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

The sculpt looks good...but I think it lost some of the "sneer" of the first head. This one looks manic, but I think the other sculpt had more madness. I think it comes from the eyes, they seem a little too open and surprised...

Can't wait to see the costume!

Kelly

Back