12 inch have doubled in price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armor and new bodies.

The latest non-armored figures on the old bodies have been $70. The cheapest figures in the line have been $50, with most being $55 to $60. The price increase on non-armored figures on the Buck body over the last three years has been relatively gradual, in my opinion.

Armor and new bodies.

The latest non-armored figures on the old bodies have been $70. The cheapest figures in the line have been $50, with most being $55 to $60. The price increase on non-armored figures on the Buck body over the last three years has been relatively gradual, in my opinion.

That's what they want you think. In reality my sources tell me its all part of SSC's plan to fulfill their employees' personal wishes for licenses by tacking on the price to selling licenses like Star Wars and Marvel. Where do you think Reservoir Dogs, Shawn of the Dead, The Fly and Species came from? Next on the list apparently is Charlie's Angels and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. :D

That's what they want you think. In reality my sources tell me its all part of SSC's plan to fulfill their employees' personal wishes for licenses by tacking on the price to selling licenses like Star Wars and Marvel. Where do you think Reservoir Dogs, Shawn of the Dead, The Fly and Species came from? Next on the list apparently is Charlie's Angels and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. :D

breakin.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Turbo and Ozone baby!!!!!!

<object height="344" width="425">:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tXuNa_h804c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

<object height="344" width="425">:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana:chew

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pspmBbbOHh8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Back