12" Dr. Tongue is done.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've put this figure up on eBay, if anyone is interested. The auction number is 200189395873. It's breaking my heart to sell it!

That's pretty gross...

Reminds me of Darth Malak...

Except with more hair...and blood...

I might swing in at the zero hour and scoop this one up...

hmmm...maybe the current top bidder is a board member?? Since I posted the last comment, the current and only bidder raised their top price. If you are a board member, Mr. top biller, show yourself! If I know that this is going to a Sideshow Freak collector, I will not jack up the price by trying to swipe it in two hours.

hmmm...maybe the current top bidder is a board member?? Since I posted the last comment, the current and only bidder raised their top price. If you are a board member, Mr. top biller, show yourself! If I know that this is going to a Sideshow Freak collector, I will not jack up the price by trying to swipe it in two hours.

Actually I won the good Doctor. I just saw this thread had some new traffic and thought I'd look. No big deal Blake I usually raise my bid towards the end, if I have to work or sleep, I didn't know you were bidding as well. I usually don't get other people's customs and make my own but Kenin did a spectacular job on this guy. Now all I need is to finish my Bub and get the Amok Time cemetery zombie and I'll be good for my Romero collection

Thanks MOC71 for the compliment and the payment. As a matter of fact, I'm off to the automated post office to ship the figure right now. Enjoy!

I'm so bummed. I actually got caught up in work and did not have a chance to scoop him up. Congrats on the awesome figure dude...he would have looked so nice next to PZ and the boys.

sweet, thanks! I just ordered one. Any other cool stuff like this that I should know about?

Last edited:
That is too cool. I can't wait to get my hands on them all. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!!!

I saw a picture of this guy in a Fangoria magazine at the BFI library, and I immediately thought of this fig...

Got the Dr. the other day, haven't had much time to post. Outstanding custom, makes me wish Sideshow would've picked up the Romero line so we could see some of the more iconic zombies over the years. Frankly I doubt they could pull off Dr. Tongue as well as KeninMi did the attention to detail is spot on. I've been a customizer for over ten years and I'm really impressed. Great job, Kenin, I'll be displaying him proudly

Got the Dr. the other day, haven't had much time to post. Outstanding custom, makes me wish Sideshow would've picked up the Romero line so we could see some of the more iconic zombies over the years. Frankly I doubt they could pull off Dr. Tongue as well as KeninMi did the attention to detail is spot on. I've been a customizer for over ten years and I'm really impressed. Great job, Kenin, I'll be displaying him proudly

Wow...I don't know what to say. Thanks for the amazing compliment! I'm thrilled that the ol' Doc is with a fellow boardie and Romero fan. :D

He fits in great with all the other zombies, the army is growing...........
zombie2.jpg

Back