12" Diecast Iron Man Mk VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diecast always sounds great... until the paint starts chipping.

It does say
"all art seen here will not be final look of product, it will be based on Marvel's style guide"

I don't care if its a stylized version, if the final is quality I would love this.

Triangle Chest RT

It's a Mk. IV with VI's chest plate
579450_418245248196157_214372788583405_1381154_407815932_n.jpg

screencapture1a.jpg

So wait. It's the Mark IV, with the Mark VI chestplate being advertised as the Mark VII?

4191499_460s.jpg

It looks bad and they should feel bad. Looks like something Hot Toys would have put out really early in the game. Maybe in a few years these diecast will actually be decent.

I forgot about this one, yeah the legs look to short and the head sculpt is worst than hot toys first attempt, However the diecast part is still cool just don't look good enough to buy though, I think I will pass.

it looks like a hasbro product with better pant....did they model that head sculpt after rdj's coke binge days?

Looks pretty gimped, especially the face and hip articulation. Personally diecast holds no appeal to me, anyway. Too heavy, clunky and the joints will probably go floppy at some point due to the weight.

Back