12-days of Sideshow - Which Star Wars reveals are you expecting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool, not for me but looks cool nevertheless! Congrats to all who will get these! :rock

hayfordholidayLFL.jpg

I am quite happy that I was wrong about not getting previews of 1:6 Star wars and GI Joe. I am stoked for everything that was previewed...NOW BRING ON THE PRE-ORDERS!

Last 2 slots. We started with SW 1:6, lets hope Sideshow wrap things up with another SW 1:6.

The PF stormtrooper looks... well....bad

In trying to do an what they called "an idealized version", they've effectively ruined its look. The helmet looks as bad as the 12" figure with the fat tubes and overly angled face.

Then the say at the end "well I shouldn't say this but its a perfect prototype for doing the 1:1" :rotfl

Get with Gentle Giant, get their scans of the real props and use that.

This could have been the 12 days of March preview.

In like a lion...out like a lamb.

But the lion pieces were well worth the whole 12 days. I am excited about the Star Wars and GI Joe previews and I am anxiously anticipating the PO/PPOs for them!

And, in truth, the other pieces were cool as well...I just don't collect anything but the 1:6 scale figures.

Articulated PF's??? Really? It seems kinda cool, but then again it doesn't seem like they'll really have as full articulation as the 1/6 figures, and they're bigger = more expensive than 1/6, so it's almost like they're creating a half-breed/mongrel product.

The 1:1 busts that came out are kinda cool though, and a 1/6 Bith Musician will be a great addition to any Cantina scene.

I wasn't disappointed by the 12 days at all nearly every license I like got an announcement that I will be going after.

The PF stormtrooper looks... well....bad

In trying to do an what they called "an idealized version", they've effectively ruined its look. The helmet looks as bad as the 12" figure with the fat tubes and overly angled face.

Then the say at the end "well I shouldn't say this but its a perfect prototype for doing the 1:1" :rotfl

Get with Gentle Giant, get their scans of the real props and use that.

I totally agree with the first part regarding the "idealized" Stormie, but unfortunately GG also blew it with their latest Stormtrooper statue (instead of using the old Stormie bust sculpt, they went for a new sculpt...)

Personally disappointed
But most of ss output is not what I collect so you can't expect only stuff for yourself
Just hope for something soon

Back