12-days of Sideshow - Which Star Wars reveals are you expecting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm expecting a HT chewbacca...... :)

and at the same time i'm expecting to be disappointed that there will be no HT chewbacca....:(

oh the highs & lows of collecting... :gah:

I'll be surprised if we don't see the Emperor On Throne PF. We should also see the first statue from the maquette line, and since there were pics of the Darth Maul, Tatooine Obi-Wan & Gamorrean Guard WIP statues shown in "Star Wars Insider" magazine, SS will go out of their way to give us anything but one of those.:slap

Kenobi.jpg

Maul.jpg

Gammy.jpg

Love that Young Guiness, very Lawrence of Arabia. Cool idea...for those that collect statues.

Gammy on the other hand; looks a bit like a Franzetta version of the goofballs we saw in the movie.

I don't collect statues, but I think it'd be an awesome piece. Makes me wish I still had the GG Ugly-Wan, but that's probably because I've forgotten how bad it was.

Welcome to the boards dookudude. Let me catch you up real quick...you are largely responsible for the downfall of these forums.

OK...you are pretty much caught up. Have fun!

That Obi-Wan Maquette looks cool...It would be hard for me to pass on that one, Im a sucker for all that detail and duel heads...

Back to the topic...I would hope to see Stormtrooper PF, C-3PO/R2 PF, IG-88 12"...and with this pick, I would also say Obi Maq...

Wow, thats kinda rude. Your name suits you well...

:lol

I thought it was exceptionally friendly of him.

:mwaha

But you know there are alot of people who will completely miss the joke.

Told ya.

Yeah, he did say Welcome first...

Yeah...I can't blame nicknack. He'll get to know me better.

Edit - I just hope I didn't run Dookudude off...he hasn't made a second post. I guess a well-placed emoticon would have helped.

You probably scared him into lurking. Now who's responsible for the forums downfall, huh?

Back