12-days of Sideshow - Which Star Wars reveals are you expecting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what that's gonna cost, a 5 member band of figures exactly the same except for the instruments. I would like to have them if the price is under $150. :r2d2line

To add nice to see a new annoucement but wouldn't be nice ro gave something unspoiled and genuinely a surprise ?

And the band are just a non starter full stop for me
But hey!! I'm sure others will be chuffed
Hopefully sideshow might surprise us with dooku?

I don't mind if it is things we are expecting, but I hope they give us more details than what we have pretty much already seen.

I'd love to see the band priced at $150, but given the price of things currently, I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

$200 for three figures would still be pretty cheap.

And if you want Sideshow to make the figures you want, you have to kiss her on the veranda. Lips won't cut it.

Where do you come up with $200? Did I miss something or is that a guess? I'd snap up the set at that price. And if they do the other three for hte same price I would get them too!

I am happy now that we got the official announcement from Sideshow, but seems to lack of any further details.

Where do you come up with $200? Did I miss something or is that a guess? I'd snap up the set at that price. And if they do the other three for hte same price I would get them too!

The same place you guys came up with $150? :lol

I'm just saying that $150 is cheap. $200 wouldn't be as low, but still very reasonable.

Clearly, your pillow talk is not as smooth as mine.

YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg

;) :nana:

The same place you guys came up with $150? :lol

I'm just saying that $150 is cheap. $200 wouldn't be as low, but still very reasonable.

:lol Damn, I was hoping maybe I missed something in the announcement saying it would be 200. I'd love that price.

Or another thing we're expecting, like an Emperor PF? :dunno

:r2d2line :fireworks :emperor

well u did foresee the future about the cantina band now please let this be a good bet too :) and btw Sideshow said they would have showed the Emperor PF before the end of the year so...

Back