12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS aragorn hs help.

Anybody out there good at repainting headsculpts? I attempted to repaint my SS aragorn HS, but it did not turn out very well. I am willing to pay. Or is there anyone selling a good HS, the best I've seen so far would be Darren Carnalls' repaint.

I can't think of the actor it reminds me of. He's been in a ton of stuff but I can't think of his name.

Hey Elvis, do you still have the boromir vambraces and the head sculpt from your original aragorn?

Nope, but I do since I bought it from him :lol

Agreed. But that head. Yeesh.

Yeah, that sculpt is really awful looking. Don't know what happened, the teasers looked incredible, but the final product is just fugly :lol

I can't think of the actor it reminds me of. He's been in a ton of stuff but I can't think of his name.

Willam DeFoe?

Kind of reminded me of Richard Keil from the Bond movies:
richardkiel.jpg

There is still I like in that sculpt but as a whole it just doesn't work.
The shape of the head and features looks a bit strange.

I'm working on another one :)

Nice professional picture Magnuz. i have mine 1/6 Aragorn as Strider with Exclusive edition cape and it look also really great...I set it up according to promo picture from Sideshow and I like it so much...Best 1/6 LOTR Firuge from Sideshow I guess... (although I like, Frodo, Sam,Gandalf and Legolas as well :) )

What's a good cheap body for the SS aragorn head? I kinda broke the original body and I need a new, but better, body. Last piece I need to complete my custom aragorn.

What's a good cheap body for the SS aragorn head? I kinda broke the original body and I need a new, but better, body. Last piece I need to complete my custom aragorn.

Well I would be surprised if you find some suitable replace body...I guess you either need to obtain a new one or say good bye to Aragorn :monkey2

I think ill get the first one you recommended lol. Does the head just pop on? Or do I have to alter it or something
well I have had quite a few TTL bodies and nothing wrong with them. my Aragorn has been one for awhile now
The head play tt knockoffs are pretty good bodies for the price $25 on the evilbay

:lecture I've heard pretty good things about those as well

Most of the TTL bodies I've owned had very weak leg joints... so much so that they literally felt like rag dolls.

Good proportions and poseability, but I found them very frustrating to use.

Yea I didn't hear great things about them but I still bought some. Guess I've just been lucky enough to not have one with issues

Back