12" Aragorn Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the lookout...

STRIDER-01.jpg

Very nice paint job on that! :clap

I'm getting a custom duster made for mine. It's taking awhile to find the right material though (don't want to use thick leather) and getting good reference shots. I will say though, SS left out 2 strings on the duster that can be used to tie it closed. Doesn't it need if since Aragorn never closes it like that in the movies but they're there

Anybody selling the sideshow boromir vambraces? And an aragorn custom head sculpt? I really got inspired by this thread, but I've never painted a head sculpt and can't find those vambraces anywhere! Or of someone could repaint my ss aragorn head sculpt?

Those are going to be very tough if at all. EBay will probably be your best bet.

I still haven't finished my Aragorn. Once I worked the face, I put it down and never finished the hair. Still need to work on the clothing too.

Does anybody have tips on how to thin the beard and eyebrows? Do you get the same flesh tone color and just paint over the beard?

Bringing this thread back from the Grave. I just finished my new ARAGORN.

Only sideshow pieces used are the accessories (belt, sword, quiver and his backpack things)

The clothing are from the did figure heavily retailored, modified and repainted.

Pretty darn nice...the sculpt is very close...but something a little off? Not sure...forehead too big/chin to pronounced? Anywho...the outfit is awesome!!

Pretty darn nice...the sculpt is very close...but something a little off? Not sure...forehead too big/chin to pronounced? Anywho...the outfit is awesome!!

I agree, I like the sculpt but I alos thing something is off. I'm reworking on another one atm that should be better.
This one was sculpted bu Erick Sosa. I have another mortensen portrait form eastern promises that I will convert into an aragorn.

Back