12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see how it looks! I'll likely go for a whole new gown with a different fabric, but I really do wanna see how the wire helps.

I am looking forward to getting some good pics up when I get to work (that is where my camera is right now). But if anyone wants to try this, I bought "The Beadery" 24 ga. craft wire that I found at Wal-Mart.

yes DC...pictures please!
Also...has anyone had any decent luck getting the excessive wrinkles and creases out of the top part of the gown? Tried water-t...doesn't work. I don't want to remove the gown...looks sewn on.

Finally get to contribute to this thread.

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

Its actually not the same post. Different lighting and a couple of small angle changes.

Yeah if you scroll down fast it kinda looks like a Movie....:lol
But serious nice pics dude, looks very good.

Thanks! I'm happy with how they came out. I wasn't sure how they would come out with how crappy the day was outside and kind of dark in the house even with all the lights on.

Someday maybe I can be nearly as good as Sean.

Ahhhh, that thought crossed my mind, I think it'd look even more like Boussh in the film too because being shorter would bulk up the body a bit. I just don't know a good source for another SSC body like Leia's.

Here's a couple quick shots for those that were interested. I swapped Boussh's body for the ANH Leia body. Here she is next to Jedi Luke for comparison.

1052687lb2.jpg
1052686jo5.jpg

Thanks Kevin, overall, looks as nice as I envisioned, but somehow, from the hips down seems wider with the Boushh outfit on that particular body, probably because it was designed for the taller one. I may just leave well enough alone, they'll never be on display near each other enough for it to matter.

As Carrie was only 19 when she did Star Wars, even grew 5 inches between the first film and the 3rd. So that's why Boussh looks taller...

:rolleyes:

It will look fine if you move her feet together and pull it all in tighter on the sides; if you make her shorter you need to make her slimmer too. Looks pretty good so far!

I love the hieght of the new Leia figure, I think it's more in scale with the other characters/ figures.

This shorter body would be perfect for Maleva the gypsy, or someone like Fay Wray. Hmmmn.....

Back