12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's my quick shot. I really dig her!

2098155850_5044e182e6.jpg

What do you think about changing the bobble head against a GG Leia head? Is the GG head in right scale to the SSC Leia?

I promised a picture of Leia with the wire in her hem. Here it is. I apologize for the wait…it was not a very organized weekend. Also…this is a basic…no-real-futzing example. I will be working on it to make it a little more natural-looking when I get the chance.

I just received notice that my waitlist will not be converting. Very disappointed. I guess ebay will be my only hope!!!!

I'm sure a few will end up in the commerce section from fellow freaks. Although, the exclusive isn't all that great to begin with so you might do well just to get the regular and save a few bucks.

Hey guys a couple of question's?
1. How common is the neck of the dress fraying? Mine is separating from the dress right out of the box.
2. I know someone who might be able to produce a proper dress, but she wants to know what exactly is wrong with it. Where should I direct her? Is there a certain page she could goto?

Exercising my right to change my mind...

The sculpt on this figure is perfect in every way. The dress isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it does fray quite a bit.

There are a couple of paint flaws on mine, including a brown smudge on her forehead. Not sure if I'm going to hassle with a return, as I'm not all that bothered by it. I've removed it in most of the photos, but it actually is noticeable up close, as is a similar smudge on her left eye.

ANHLeia9.jpg

ANHLeia7.jpg

ANHLeia8.jpg

ANHLeia4.jpg

ANHLeia6.jpg

ANHLeia3.jpg

ANHLeia2.jpg

ANHLeia5.jpg

ANHLeia1.jpg

I really think that, so far, the best likenesses in the Star Wars 12" line lie within the two Leias.

Hey do you guys know where there are some good pictures of leia's dress? This 1/6th clothes customizer wants to see them. She makes jedi robes and she may be able to make a custom dress! She sales on ebay. Help me out if you know some good links!

Hey do you guys know where there are some good pictures of leia's dress? This 1/6th clothes customizer wants to see them. She makes jedi robes and she may be able to make a custom dress! She sales on ebay. Help me out if you know some good links!

This site is a great resource for Star Wars costumes.

Padawan's Guide to Star Wars Costuming

Exercising my right to change my mind...

The sculpt on this figure is perfect in every way. The dress isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it does fray quite a bit.

There are a couple of paint flaws on mine, including a brown smudge on her forehead. Not sure if I'm going to hassle with a return, as I'm not all that bothered by it. I've removed it in most of the photos, but it actually is noticeable up close, as is a similar smudge on her left eye.

ANHLeia9.jpg

ANHLeia7.jpg

ANHLeia8.jpg

ANHLeia4.jpg

ANHLeia6.jpg

ANHLeia3.jpg

ANHLeia2.jpg

ANHLeia5.jpg

ANHLeia1.jpg

I really think that, so far, the best likenesses in the Star Wars 12" line lie within the two Leias.

Nice job on the photos, you've really captured her style of posturing very well.

now THESE pics are more like it. she looks far less 'chinny' there... and MUCH more like Leia in the film. These photos have convinced me to get one of these now and repaint/customise it. I think with a repaint, and maybe making the neck wider somehow (to avoid the pencil neck) she would look perfect

Monk... thanks for those pics :bow

Back