12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe that is the head from the GG mini bust slapped on a SS figure.

Looks like that indeed...
The SS head was much more of a melon... :monkey1

And what Qrest said... What's with the neck?
She looks like Langnek from De Efteling :lol
5a5a27.efteling--langnek.jpg

Does anyone have any tips for cleaning a Leia that I acquired from a smoker? The dress is yellowed. Is there any hope of restoring it?
I was able to get the boots back to white using Dawn and gently scrubbing. Any thoughts from you pros would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any tips for cleaning a Leia that I acquired from a smoker? The dress is yellowed. Is there any hope of restoring it?
I was able to get the boots back to white using Dawn and gently scrubbing. Any thoughts from you pros would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jason.
I guess I’ll need to as they must sew the dang dress on the doll. I thought popping her head off would allow me to remove it but it seems they put the dress on and the assemble the figure.
Anyway it ripped and I’ll be using your link.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by The Craw
i believe that is the head from the GG mini bust slapped on a SS figure.

ah, ok. That would make some sense.

I actually like the GG bust head better because its more in scale with her tiny physique. Mine has the same issue, long neck itis. I'm working on that.

Anyone looking for a sideshow ANH Leia head? I swapped mine for the GG sculpt. PM me if your interested.

No, it uses a sort of button type snap. Kind of hard to describe. I tried squeezing it together with pliers, but it didn't really help. In the end, I just applied some stick velcro and all is good now. I really do dig this figure and am very glad I was able to pick it up. I had no problems posing her...right now she is in the classic hand on hip with Stormtrooper blaster pose and looks great alongside ANH Han and Luke.

I got this figure recently and came to the conclusion that the belt is just very poorly manufactured because mine cannot physically be done up, the opposite end of the belt is glued too close to the peg on the buckle. I would have to trim the end with the hole to make it fit...

Yeah. There are a few things about this fig I wasn't happy with. Mainly the size of the head (bobble) and the height. The sculpt itself is great but just way out of proportion.

That's why I switched the head and shortened the body. Looks much better I think. To me anyway.

Wow, that's the Sideshow head repainted? I have this figure, and he paint app on it is...okay. What GG (Gentle Giant?) head sculpt are you guys talking about? I don't think I've seen a Gentle Giant ANH Leia sculpt yet. Let me know. Thanks! :wave

Wow, that's the Sideshow head repainted? I have this figure, and he paint app on it is...okay. What GG (Gentle Giant?) head sculpt are you guys talking about? I don't think I've seen a Gentle Giant ANH Leia sculpt yet. Let me know. Thanks! :wave

yes, Sideshow's leia repainted sir :)

Back