12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Gentle Giant bust that we are talking about. I did a head swap with mine, changed the body for a larger bust size, and shortened the legs for a correct height.
IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9061.jpg

IMG_9062.jpg

I also did the same to my boushh figure as well.
3904f335.jpg

IMG_9065.jpg

IMG_9069.jpg

In my opinion the sideshow heads are just too big.

I hear you. I was frustrated everytime I looked at it next to my other figs and just had to try the head swaps. The leia ANH bust is relatively cheap. I didn't feel bad about hacking away at it. It's like a polystone or ceramic material so you have to be real careful about drilling it.

Ha ha. Yes well what do you expect their faces to look like while they are battling an oppressive government with only one female in the galaxy?

Wow, that is stunning! really nice paint apps. I agree what a difference the paint makes. Although SSC heads are still a tad to big for the bodies.

Well, here's my repaint. I always hated this sculpt until I saw the photo above. I was really impressed with it, so I decided to repaint mine and I'm so much happier with it. It's not perfect, but I like it a whole lot better.

IMG_5434.jpg

Honestly, this paint job ticks me off! It looks awesome and I was considering getting that new sculpt that looks fantastic!

Repaint or new sculpt? That is the question...

Back