12" Airborne Trooper's REAL HELMET Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gusano de Felpa

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new in this forum and I like to share some experiences with the collectors, especialy those who likes the customization hobby.
At first, when Irecieved myairborne trooper, I felt COMPLETELY dissapointed with the head's job. I searched in manyforums and reviews, and surprisingly (for me) Idid'nt found any complain....
So... Maybe I'm nuts, and I started an Extreme MakeOver to restore the balance to the force...

why the pictures displays as thumb?? " Im feel so useless".......

Please, reply fellows

Regards from México City!!!!

If you use an image hosting site, like photobucket or imageshack, you can copy and paste the 'forum code' directly into the reply box here. Otherwise I'm not sure how to help you.
Anyway your work on the helmet looks good!

Oh man i really love what you did. I haven't really checked on accuracy of that one but I like how you gave it more of a downward tip and filled in the blanks for detail. This is awesome :)

Thanks man! I made this recopilation of images to work based on it.

The helmet shape accuracy was my first objective. In The battle damage i give myself a creative license..... Jeje, because i started to copy the marks in the photographs, but it looks to much for the little scale of the head, an looked too dirty

Nice job! You are not alone. I too was disappointed with the helmet of the airborne. I had planned on ordering a few but decided not to. The original helmet seems squished front to back. Yours looks much better. I would love to see a side by side comparison and learn how you did it. I probably won't because my hands are like feet when it comes to this stuff, but I would still like to learn.

Welcome to the boards!

Hi! I'm new in this forum and I like to share some experiences with the collectors, especialy those who likes the customization hobby.
At first, when Irecieved myairborne trooper, I felt COMPLETELY dissapointed with the head's job. I searched in manyforums and reviews, and surprisingly (for me) Idid'nt found any complain....
So... Maybe I'm nuts, and I started an Extreme MakeOver to restore the balance to the force...

could you tell me what and how exactly you did what you did?:wave

Back