1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

very good point Chockles, well said. still goin standard tho myself, just want that POed. been a want for so long would feel odd not securing it. this is cool but standard is better i think.

very good point Chockles, well said. still goin standard tho myself, just want that POed. been a want for so long would feel odd not securing it. this is cool but standard is better i think.

Thanks. Just my thoughts really. However I do like the standard ver too, the still expression really brings out the character. haha if they made a package deal at a slightly lower cost, I sure would be tempted then.

Now I just have to stay awake for that time. good luck to you:)

Thanks. Just my thoughts really. However I do like the standard ver too, the still expression really brings out the character. haha if they made a package deal at a slightly lower cost, I sure would be tempted then.

Now I just have to stay awake for that time. good luck to you:)

thks good luck to you as well!:hi5:

thinkin if we are on time we will be fine, cant imagine them selling out in mins, a standard drop like this. the CaRB didnt go too quick i dont think.

thks good luck to you as well!:hi5:

thinkin if we are on time we will be fine, cant imagine them selling out in mins, a standard drop like this. the CaRB didnt go too quick i dont think.

True about the CaRB. I think it was less popular than the Synth due to the big difference and the appeal to it. Not everyone liked the design. Im not sure if this will do better than the CaRB, but to me its more appealing at least.

I was gonna pass on this release but that damaged face looks so nice! Wish the standard version just came with both face masks!! Ugh

*wakie wakie*

it's so quiet because people probably queuing infront of their computers for the past few days.

Awesome - scored 1 standard + 1 BD - easy peasy.

Scored a BD. Tossing up going for the standard. You think the standard would sell out soon?

Just got the BD version too. Kept checking out the limited photos on their site.

I believe these will go quickly. I actually went back and ordered a second non-BD unit. I am loving the design and construction of this line.

I believe these will go quickly. I actually went back and ordered a second non-BD unit. I am loving the design and construction of this line.

Nice. congrats. I'll be saving the pennies to pay off other items plus waiting for that original synth they will offer early 2016 I hope.

Damn thats pretty fast this time. Lucky me.

you got only 1 that is why you managed to place the order. most of us tried half an hour with no luck until BD sold out.

Sad face. It sold out seconds before I completed payment.

you managed to complete it because you only entered 1 model in the order. anyway order another one and sell it off for a profit to compensate your sadness.

i went for reg from start, BD is cool but yeah reg is PERFECTION! straight out of a nihei comic, that sculpt is epic.

you got only 1 that is why you managed to place the order. most of us tried half an hour with no luck until BD sold out.

I only tried once just a few mins after it started and it was a success first time. I read on FB comments that others had issues cos they put more than one in the basket. Not exactly know what they meant by more than one. One of each item, or more than one of one item??

i went for reg from start, BD is cool but yeah reg is PERFECTION! straight out of a nihei comic, that sculpt is epic.

i wonder why they never managed to get things right despite it's not their 1st time doing this, yet everytime the same error happens. exact same errors.

Back