1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I did. But they listed as "[Wrong delivery info] Items Shipped:" the items that I actually ordered :slap :cuckoo:

Between this + how they sell pre-orders (with a website that kept crashing and playing favorites with their customers) =:slap :cuckoo: :mad::gah::confused::thwak:tap:banghead:duh:angrycanu:cuss

They updated their facebook page with the following:-

Hello everyone!
The shipment for the 1/6 Anti-CaRB Squad and 1/6 CaRB are being processed as we speak, and the bodies will be arriving at their new homes in a few days’ time.
But sadly, there has been a bit of trouble with the shipping process.
Due to a clerical mistake, some orders have been sent out to the wrong recipients.
We have worked with the post office to retrieve the items before they got on the plane, but some of them could not be retrieved.
We just inform the details to customers who have been affected in e-mails.
So please check your inbox and read the mail carefully, especially if you received the ‘Apology and return request’ mail.
Thank you for your support.
1000toys

Got my shipment confirmation for the Anti-Carb. :yess:

Was shipped to the right address.

They updated their facebook page with the following:-

Hello everyone!
The shipment for the 1/6 Anti-CaRB Squad and 1/6 CaRB are being processed as we speak, and the bodies will be arriving at their new homes in a few days’ time.
But sadly, there has been a bit of trouble with the shipping process.
Due to a clerical mistake, some orders have been sent out to the wrong recipients.
We have worked with the post office to retrieve the items before they got on the plane, but some of them could not be retrieved.
We just inform the details to customers who have been affected in e-mails.
So please check your inbox and read the mail carefully, especially if you received the ‘Apology and return request’ mail.
Thank you for your support.
1000toys

I'm just wondering whether 1000toys will reimburse customers for the return shipment or not. also resending them back & forth means higher chance of package getting damaged, or customers messing around with the figures before sending them back. international post at my place cost a bomb.

There's a chance i'll just keep whatever sent to me and ask for a refund for the rest to save all the hassle. way a go 1000toys. and if i receive only the yellow guy, guess that's just great luck.

for those that got more than they paid for, and refuse to return or pay for them, all is good for them.

i got the email 12:24am. on my doorstep by 11am. :woo
contemplating on taking pics with clothes on or strip it bare already.lolz

Last edited:

im not getting all 4 so, nekkid now.lolz
need to scout some ungloved hands though. :/
20150827_111635_zpse7gxxis6.jpg

20150827_111856_zpsg6teiqhu.jpg

20150827_112746_zpse4ccwo7p.jpg

mix and mash later.lolz

i like the fact that they dont come with stands. this figure can hold its own with out one. well balanced figure. :]

*minor nitpick: you can see from its chest piece, rebreather thingy...glue residue on the edges. and little on the dome mask too. the flash highlights it, its not that messy-ish up close.

I got my '1/6 Anti CaRB Squad "RYOKUMA" yesterday.
-Pretty happy with the design and parts.
-Not so happy about them making 4 variations out of same base figure with slight costume differences and weapon.
They should have included all 4 weapon sets in 1 Anti-CaRB set...
-Other thing.. it came in a 'not-so-proffessional' looking outer box - you know, something made out of putting 2 left over boxes together with tape?
-Inner box and packaging was fine though.

Package content.
DSC07101.JPG
Head parts
DSC07103.JPG
Different configurations
DSC07102.JPG
DSC07104.JPG

Quick shots
DSC07106.JPG
DSC07107.JPG

i see the glue residue incident is not an isolated case.lolz
it did have an inner plastic box, i was expecting a foam box like the one CaRb came with. doesn't really bother me.lolz

seeing how articulated this line is, i wish the basic body came with articulated finger hands. gonna try some gundam hands as it looks funny unclothed but with gloved hands. :/

Would the articulated Gundam hands still look 'right' on this figure? I ask because I've never seen a Gundam's articulated hands, but all of the articulated hands I've seen in toys tend to be very large and blocky. Even the pair that came with Hot Toys' Iron Man, which are some of the best-looking ones I've seen, look really unnatural compared to the molded hands in some poses. I feel like such hands wouldn't suit something like the Synthetic Human, which (in spite of its freakish surface design) poses pretty much like a real person. Either they'd be way too fragile or we'd have an 'Edward Scissorhands' sort of effect.

All that said, I'd be ecstatic if you proved me wrong :wink1:

still waiting for my Anti CaRBs to arrive. In the mean time, more hand stands.^^

_DSC8360.jpg
_DSC8358.jpg

Anybody having a really hard time putting the Sekimu's Sai's in his hands? Any tips? I don't want to break anything.

has anyone here tried using 3a clothes on the synthetic human? :) does it fit well? :) really need to know 'coz i'm planning to buy clothes for my test body and 3a has the coolest.

clothes shouldn't be a problem.
i'm displaying my anti-caRb nekkid to showcase the body.lolz

how do you guys dress up your anticarbs, i figure the apron really covers up too much of the figure, hiding it under the shirt makes it look like wearing a skirt, without it looks abit too sporty, do you move the chest piece from outside to inside the jacket? do you have the sleeves up? do you have the hood up?

right now i put the apron backwards to make it look like a cape, jacket is zipped with 1 arm sleeves up.

this body is not as good looking as the previous ones, the color they choose mainly, so naked body is not the best way to display them. also the toes tend to fall out of the metal pin.

also not really liking the prints on the shirt & jacket, looks abit chip, and feels like sooner or later they'd gonna crack up like vinyls.

i have no problem displaying it nekkid for a well balanced figure.
my only concern was the need for ungloved hands.
still waiting on that PG gundam hands to try out.lolz

Back