1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Ssshh don't tell Tony but I've borrowed his gloves

Mmmmm

Maybe they are a bit big

Hey but you know what they say about robots with big hands....big cogs..lol

and I can hand stand :)

Nice!!! How easy were they to attach?

They go straight in actually, if anything the peg going into the hand is slightly to short and they can pop off occasionally.

I have to say this guy is amazing it's so incredibly easy to get him to stand on one leg.

I love how cool his face looks on the original version with the mask on.

They go straight in actually, if anything the peg going into the hand is slightly to short and they can pop off occasionally.

I have to say this guy is amazing it's so incredibly easy to get him to stand on one leg.

That's excellent. I have some spare hands like that. I am going to paint them white.

Awesome photos godofcat. And once again, much appreciated of help me in getting this nice figure.

i finally realized the thing in his mouth is just a loud speaker, initially i though it's some secret weapon cannon to catch enemies by surprised. But i guess they can always tune up the volume to stun the enemies too!

Still haven't gotten mine. I want to hurry and sell him :lol

Still haven't gotten mine. I want to hurry and sell him :lol

Lol.

I would have been so much more excited had mine arrived just the day before.
Now it's lonely...

E6C5441C-D569-4CA5-8301-F2DD09529FA0.jpg

5E87C554-BC12-4DC8-986B-3DB5E5484F55.jpg

Received mine today, ordered from the second batch... It's a really nice figure, pics genuinely do not do it justice. The articulation is just so good, once you start posing it, it's hard to put it down. And the range of motion allows for a lot of nuanced poses. Excellent piece of work.

synth5.jpg
synth4.jpg
synth3.jpg
synth2.jpg
synth1.jpg

Last edited:

These things look all kinds of awesome, hope to get one someday at a decent price... The painted/weathered one is the most rad looking.

Getting mine from the post office tomorrow. PM me if interested in buying one for flipper prices.

Which version of HT Iron Man are those hands from? I love that idea. If only for a good fix for some articulated fingers for holding things maybe. :)

Which version of HT Iron Man are those hands from? I love that idea. If only for a good fix for some articulated fingers for holding things maybe. :)

Those are MK7 ones and Hot Toys has been includig them in every Iron Man since (I think) and may have had them in previous versions as well, the MK1 War Machine also has them.

Back