1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most people already got the knock offs and to be honest the normal & test version looks better than the clear although clear looks good in it's own way.

just received a package from 1000 toys, so they already shipped the clear synth? without email notifications?

This time they didn't include the poster cover.

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

should have bought few more just to sell off.

I own a original one made by 1000Toys. I'm just curious how well knock off is made (or how bad it is :) )

Hi my Sentinel Ludens from Kojima Productions 1/6 action figure Japan version should arrive in a week or so . I will try make a 4 k video and upload it for you guys seen very little info on the web or pics just one guy on facebook who go the figure .

It's a decent figure, not very solid feeling though. Has ratcheted joints and decent range of motion. To swap out the hands it has an adapter plug you need install each time. I haven't tried the lighting gimmick yet, but i am always ambivalent about them. Overall it's a good figure, probably won't resonate with the majority but it's a nice scifi figure in 1:6.

41514410425_4c40b11710_b.jpg

also a nendoroid, not a 1000toys product though...

42367249582_7e6db920d8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Im looking forward to getting mine now even more... How is the quality? Typical 1000 toys good quality I hope?
Too bad about it not feeling solid though...

Last edited:
Is there anybody who has or is getting a Ludens and thinks perhaps that they may not be keeping it? I have a Hot Toys Reeves Superman I'd be willing trade or a Threezero Exclusive Skull Knight if anybody was down.

Otherwise, does someone know of a good website to buy it from seeing as it's not on SSC?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back