100$ million question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1$ million question

Half of it would probably be given away to people I feel need it and deserve it.

I'd give some to each of my brothers and then I'd make sure my mother would never want for anything the rest of her life.

I would definate buy a new home since mine needs some work and I'd rather move anyway. I'm a very simple person and I don't want a lot of things like cars, etc. I just want enough to pay my bills and live comfortably.

Buy a new house
Buy a new Truck
Buy my Mother a new house
Buy some properties (apartment buildings , and rent it to section 8 illegal aliens)
Start a company

Do Nothing

with that much money the first thing everyone would have to do is hire their own team of bodyguards. lawyers and spend some dough on security systems and stuff,

having that much money would probably bring a lot of unwanted attention,

solve world hunger.

tell no one

Grinch.jpg

Hire Jim Cameron to film a 3D "Go ____ Yourself" short film and hire out an IMAX, invite a select few for a special screening and then take the rest and retire to slowly squander it on toys.

I'd probably finish up my tattoos and get coated in them...it's always been my dream to get two full sleeves done :D

Then I'd buy my Dad/Mom whatever car they want each and probably take a million for myself and invest the rest :rock

I'd spend 90% of that money on booze, women, and fast cars.
The rest of it I'd probably waste.

Back