1/6th silicon joker head in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Non-Collectable discussion" forum is the most fun one here! :lecture

(It's also where I get myself in the most trouble.) :monkey3

With the ultra-realism of this piece, that picture is just funny. You've just got a mini-Heath standing on a quart container on your desk looking like he's trying to figure out where the hell to go now.

You think? I dunno...the pose to me looks slightly confused and vaguely repulsed. Like someone just told him they put mayo down their pants.

(Not talking about the sculpt, just the pose/eye photoshop combo!)

The only thing I see wrong with the head is the hairline...it needs to be further back. Otherwise, fantastic. But I'm all Heathed out after V1 and BR.

Dude I tried to stay away from any threads you start as it always puts anything I do or will own to shame and into irrelevance :( But here I am tearing over your great work again :cry :cry :cry

Please continue your godsend works of art and bless us with pictures. Ignore these attempts to challenge your value as the same ppl have appeared in every custom thread to try to low ball themselves a chance to own which they cannot (nor can I) afford

I guess I could buy it too, I just wouldn't be able to go to college XD

Haha couldn't agree with you more there!

But i would like to say that this is one crazily realistic sculpt! amazing likeness! Bobby you are extremely talent bro! whoever these go to are very fortunate! keep up the good work and i cant wait to see your reeves as superman is my favorite superhero ever!
I know artwork and it's value as my brother is an artist. it's amazing what ppl will spend on pieces of art. I'm a looker and not a buyer though. like some have said that price or value or what have you is a matter of opinion. but also, just to say that for someone of us who can't afford amazing works like this to just go away or that we are too childish to understand value is a matter of opinion as well. to someone who is blessed enough to afford one of these kuddos to you, but don't bash someone b/c they wish that it was a lower price so they could enjoy something that you are fortunate to. this is a public board where ppl should have a right to express there opinions, though one must respect the artist while doing so. I wish i had the sculpting ability of some ppl like Darren Carnell or BobbyC, but i don't, but i do the best with what i have and i'm content with it. i do believe that some ppl have said some extreme things in regards to price that are just ridiculous. I too wish that i could afford something as amazing as this but just b/c i wish i could afford this doesn't mean i'm bashing bobby for what he has set as his desired price, nor does it mean that i'm acting childish. For those who have the money to buy this great piece of art, i believe need to have more of an open mind to those of us who don't, and those who don't have the money need to be more respectful in how they express their feelings to the price.
There i've made my shpeel. hopefully no one takes anything the wrong way but from what i've read throughout this thread and, well ppl are ppl
Thanks Bobby for sharing this amazing piece! I hope you don't take anything i've said offensively as i don't think i have, only addressed things that i've read. funny though, i looked at this thread like last week and none of this arguing was here and i come back and there's tons of things here haha...anywhoo thanks again Bobby! great work my friend!

Great post G ! ,void pics are coming , I have been working on the reeve the past 3 nights as well as Jessica Alba
I have from 5 companies all types of eyes ordered, just looking for the best ones.
Not that I cant make them , I like to see what is out there, it is a entirely new art form for me, I like it!

Great post G ! ,void pics are coming , I have been working on the reeve the past 3 nights as well as Jessica Alba
I have from 5 companies all types of eyes ordered, just looking for the best ones.
Not that I cant make them , I like to see what is out there, it is a entirely new art form for me, I like it!

uh how i would like to have your talent and make an 1:1 jessica alba for my 'private' collection :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back