1/6th silicon joker head in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby's 1:1 sculpts are all amazing (david, shining, dracula etc). Also, bobby is sculpted himself, i was very surprised 'cause i imagined him a 40 something dude with a little beer belly :D

In my past life I worked modeling for romance covers and was a chip n dale for 10 years, (true story) just sort of fell into the sculpting .

:lol I believe it!

You should post some novel covers in the "Lets See You" thread! :D

Last edited:
Haha, Bobby, first time I saw you on your art page, I immediately thought of this.

twinsitters1994734flr8.jpg

blast from the past, those guys are not doing so well now a days from what I understand.

Bobby's 1:1 sculpts are all amazing (david, shining, dracula etc). Also, bobby is sculpted himself, i was very surprised 'cause i imagined him a 40 something dude with a little beer belly :D

Was gunna say 'damn, Bobby is freakin ripped' LOL would snap me in half with a finger click :lol

With the ultra-realism of this piece, that picture is just funny. You've just got a mini-Heath standing on a quart container on your desk looking like he's trying to figure out where the hell to go now.

Yeah - and the fact that it's still incomplete boggles the mind no end.

Would love to see a Maulfan photoshoot of this badboy once done

Out of curiosity, are there any joker sculpts with a different expression than the intense/serious one (other than that half smirk br joker has)?

Kind of like this

joker.jpg

or this

joker460.jpg

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back