1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

My Ex. Yoder gets here on the 6th. Jeez, why does UPS suddenly take so long!!!

Interesting, I am waiting on this too except mine also had a loose head and hands that looked like they were painted by Ray Charles...

Just got this.

Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, #Rxxxxxxx, has been booked for the Yoda 1/6 Scale Figure head only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Free extra head. :yess:

Why should I be any different from the factory painter? :horror

or just cross your eyes when you look at it......................that way they straiten out..............:lecture

this makes perfect sense when you drink a lot.......:yess:

so my advice is to drink heavily.......:chug......:woo

How easy is it to remove Yoda's head? I'm afraid to try. Can you put it back on with ease. Anyone know.

I'm sculpting a replacement head. This is why I asked. It doesnt look like a plug on head. Looks like one of those band jobs, but whadayaknow. Pop! cool :)

Did they ask you for pictures? After I sent pictures, they sent one confirming they'd received them, then I followed up a week later asking what was up.

I sent a picture of my wonky-eyed Yoda, and immediately received an e-mail thanking me for the photo, asking me to wait patiently for a follow up. A period of silence went by and I grew a bit nervous, so I contacted the rep again. Once again he told me to sit tight and wait for a response. This was almost 3 weeks ago. I'm starting to think I won't be receiving a replacement head. :(

I sent a picture of my wonky-eyed Yoda, and immediately received an e-mail thanking me for the photo, asking me to wait patiently for a follow up. A period of silence went by and I grew a bit nervous, so I contacted the rep again. Once again he told me to sit tight and wait for a response. This was almost 3 weeks ago. I'm starting to think I won't be receiving a replacement head. :(

Crasis, I wouldn't worry. I had to wait a couple months to get a replacement head to my Stormtrooper Luke figure a couple years back when the first one also suffered a serious case of wonky-eyes. Contrary to popular belief, Sideshow doesn't keep a deep inventory of loose parts for its figures & probably had to order a whole new batch of replacements from the factory overseas.

I should have my regular edition on March 20th. I love living on Ireland (dripping with sarcasm)

I just got him today (still haven't opened him yet as I'm in work), there was a little bit of a delay cos he was held up by US customs but he's here and his eyes are fine.

All in all, he has travelled 8,500 miles before I got my hands on him!

Funny thing is, I got a Bespin Luke delivered by mistake yesterday (I wanted a Tatooine Luke but the seller shipped the wrong one so now I have Bespin Luke and Yoda all in the space of two days! :yess:

with a Tatooine Luke also on the way!

Crasis, how wonky are his eyes? I don't think I have ever received a Sideshow figure that has both pupils centered and in sync with each other. Fortunately, the Yoda I have looks decent from a normal distance.

Got my replacement head but it's not fixed anything. The bobbleheadedness of my Yoda still exists. There must be something wrong with the neck joint. Does anyone have a picture of it to compare with?

Back