1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

"Who run Bartertown?"
"Masterblaster!"

dscn3744.jpg

:lol

Perfect!

This is a bad iphone pic, yeah I know! :)

I liked the the Petsmart base from d_jedi1, but they were sold out, and then I saw this. I picked this up for 20 and it works quite well! I just wish there was more wild life to add. :)

3uspr.jpg

Last edited:

:lol petstore owners are like WTF why are these things suddenly a hot item???

lol, no joke. I was going to feel like a D-bag if she asked what kind of fish or fish tank I had. I don't know what kind of BS I'd have pulled out as opposed to saying it was for Yoda, lol.

Come on Yoda hut! :lol

lol, no joke. I was going to feel like a D-bag if she asked what kind of fish or fish tank I had. I don't know what kind of BS I'd have pulled out as opposed to saying it was for Yoda, lol.

Come on Yoda hut! :lol

It's for a Kenner snake. Never heard of it? Pffft. What kind of pet store is this.

Let's just hope this sudden surge in demand for this does not result in overly optimistic orders for other snake and reptile supplies and then it's like
Breaking News....
Petstores throughout the world have gone into bankruptcy protection due to similar inventory mismanagement ...
.... and all this investigation turns out is ....
... due to the crazy nerds with their Yoda dolls !! :rotfl

Something similar happened a couple of years ago, when everybody was tryng to score a DiD Gimli from LOTR, as they've been sitting on Ebay for years... one guy that had a ton of them realized it was a hot item and jacked up the prices! :lol

:rock!!

I liked the the Petsmart base from d_jedi1, but they were sold out, and then I saw this. I picked this up for 20 and it works quite well! I just wish there was more wild life to add. :)

3uspr.jpg

NICE!

This just gave me the motivation to get one for my predator display :clap.

Check Target (if you have one close to you) in the educational toy section they have bin displays of little plastic animals. Some of them are 1/6 scale and I imagine you could find a few reptiles to add to the diorama.

I can't recall the brand name off the top of my head, but they have good paint work and fit in with other 1/6 figures... I used one of the cats for my HT Hellboy figure:

ddo.jpg

Check Target (if you have one close to you) in the educational toy section they have bin displays of little plastic animals. Some of them are 1/6 scale and I imagine you could find a few reptiles to add to the diorama.

I can't recall the brand name off the top of my head, but they have good paint work and fit in with other 1/6 figures... I used one of the cats for my HT Hellboy figure:

ddo.jpg

ha! awesome thanks. :yess:

ddo.jpg

Schleich is the brand..............& they are quality products at decent prices as well. i've bought a ton for my daughter & replaced a few animals for nephews g scale circus train.

Schleich is the brand..............& they are quality products at decent prices as well. i've bought a ton for my daughter & replaced a few animals for nephews g scale circus train.

Yep that's the one... I just wish they sold more cats :lol I finally found a 2nd one but know a couple years ago they made quite a few of them.

I did see some kittens once that would be fun with HB, but spaced out when shopping and checked out w/o buying them :lol

Back